Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyle Rittenhouse trial has started.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Anyone know when the judge will rule on the motions? Is he allowed to declare a mistrial after the verdict is reached? Seems like it would be too late at that point.
It's my understanding the judge can declare a mistrial after the verdict. Many experts said that would be the most likely time for him to Do it.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It's my understanding the judge can declare a mistrial after the verdict. Many experts said that would be the most likely time for him to Do it.

Thanks, that what i was wondering. It seems as if there are several motions he has not ruled on yet and i just don't know what standard operating procedure is.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'm getting a bad feeling about this the longer it drags out. I hope the judge stands tall for self defense and the sanctity of our Republic by dismissing with prejudice if the jury is hung. This is a big deal for all of us, and I hope(think) he understands that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Itll get tossed w prejudice. The state has proven jackshit

I hope so...the judge should have done that long ago. I think he is waiting to see if they acquit, which is fucked up. The prosecutorial misconduct demands a mistrial with prejudice.

If the jury convicts, or is hung, and he only then declares a mistrial, that city is going to burn to the ground.(probably is regardless)

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Can somebody refresh my memory as to who the jump kick guy is, that the prosecution his the identity of from the defense?

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637343053847.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

BigBucnNole

Elite
The verdict is a farce, and what's worse is that it provides a total green light to vigilantism. It'll serve to encourage extremists to pick up a weapon, travel to a hotspot, agitate the situation, shoot down people randomly, and claim self- defense when charged.

This establishes a legal standard whereby a protester can face death at the hands of self-appointed gun wielding vigilantes. It challenges the notion of rule of law and a free society. Our 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble is being sacrificed at the altar of racial grievance and a twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, which was laughed out of court for two centuries until the Roberts Court came to power.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
The verdict is a farce, and what's worse is that it provides a total green light to vigilantism. It'll serve to encourage extremists to pick up a weapon, travel to a hotspot, agitate the situation, shoot down people randomly, and claim self- defense when charged.

This establishes a legal standard whereby a protester can face death at the hands of self-appointed gun wielding vigilantes. It challenges the notion of rule of law and a free society. Our 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble is being sacrificed at the altar of racial grievance and a twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, which was laughed out of court for two centuries until the Roberts Court came to power.
LMAO

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

This establishes a legal standard whereby a rioter/looter can face death at the hands of self-appointed gun wielding vigilantes. It challenges the notion of rule of law and a free society. Our 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble is being sacrificed at the altar of racial grievance and a twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, which was laughed out of court for two centuries until the Roberts Court came to power.

BigBucnNole

Elite
This is actually disgusting. The amount of jokey indifference towards a flagrant example of systemic injustice is infuriating. Complacency with a broken system is racism, as uncomfortable as that may be. People should be furious, and deflecting with jokes is a disservice to the monumental fuck up that is our criminal justice system.

Top Bottom