Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyle Rittenhouse trial has started.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This is actually disgusting. The amount of jokey indifference towards a flagrant example of systemic injustice is infuriating. Complacency with a broken system is racism, as uncomfortable as that may be. People should be furious, and deflecting with jokes is a disservice to the monumental fuck up that is our criminal justice system.
1637350502584.gif

Last edited:

BigBucnNole

Elite
You kill 2 people and wound another in self-defense, using a weapon not registered in your name.

Do you:

A) Immediately go to the authorities and give your statement regarding what happened

B) Call your mommy to bring you back over state lines, wait several hours until the next morning, then report the self-defense incident to a completely different police department

The answer, in order to be not guilty, is B! (the white privilege displayed in this trial is immense and, unfortunately, not surprising)

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
You kill 2 people and wound another in self-defense, using a weapon not registered in your name.

Do you:

A) Immediately go to the authorities and give your statement regarding what happened

B) Call your mommy to bring you back over state lines, wait several hours until the next morning, then report the self-defense incident to a completely different police department

The answer, in order to be not guilty, is B! (the white privilege displayed in this trial is immense and, unfortunately, not surprising)
I am not following your logic? Kyle did both a and b.
Are you triggered by this verdict?

Hotze

Poster

Do you:

Being stupid is not illegal. I guess the three white dudes that got shot are exercising their white privilege?

PleasureMoose

Legendary

Do you:

A or B doesn't matter. He went home to discuss what happen with his family and called an attorney...what's wrong with that. He voluntary turned himself into authorities. Could you please explain "white privilege"? Idk if you're trolling or being ignorant.

People commit various crimes everyday then call an attorney or bondsman before turning themselves into police.. its better than having a warrant issued.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
wHcfKDv.png

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
A or B doesn't matter. He went home to discuss what happen with his family and called an attorney...what's wrong with that. He voluntary turned himself into authorities. Could you please explain "white privilege"? Idk if you're trolling or being ignorant.

People commit various crimes everyday then call an attorney or bondsman before turning themselves into police.. its better than having a warrant issued.

Its like 75% troll, although he believes the basis of his arguments. He argues in good faith, but anyone that knows anything about the law, knows that this was the correct outcome.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

He is trolling. Don’t feed him ITT.

America 1st

Founder
The feds could still charge him with hate crimes (which carry the death penalty in some cases) and murder.

Double jeopardy under the 5th amendment doesn’t extend to the federal government on acquittal of state charges and vice versa (Bartkus v. Illinois).

It’s rare but legal.

"There is the potential for a federal type of crime, like a hate crime," Rendelman said. "I'm not sure we're going get it in this case. I don't see it happening."

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Judge told jury to disregard media cover as blantantly bias. This is open and shut…..
Yep…..this was like the 10th post and aged well.

‘‘Twas Glorious watching the Racist Liberal Communist Hate machine go into overdrive. 🤣

They actually found a way to look even more stupid. Also I’m here for the slander settlements he is about to start collecting. I do wonder if he can sue Biden for the ad he ran BEFORE the election. This would be all time legendary status to sue a sitting President and him either settle or lose!!🤣

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Do you:

I can see your vagina.

TJHall1

Legendary

Do you:

You're showing how fucking stupid you are in this thread, but especially with this post and the bolded.

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder
This will probably break some records for viewership...might have to suspend my boycott of Fox News for the evening.

Still not giving Fox News any views. Screw them. Going on 4 years now and not watching any cable "news" networks has made me a much more informed person. Which feels kind of odd to type.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Still not giving Fox News any views. Screw them. Going on 4 years now and not watching any cable "news" networks has made me a much more informed person. Which feels kind of odd to type.

I used to be addicted to Fox News, & some other cable news channels to a lesser extent. Slowly cut back over the years, and finally quit even Tucker after the election bullshit. Cut the cord & don't watch a minute of any of it now, and do not miss it, even a little bit.

Will check this interview out though. I might have to go to their website for the whole thing, Tucker's people are good and quick about getting their videos taken down, when other people post them to youtube.

In any case, cannot wait to hear Kyle speak, and for him to get the truth out to millions of people, for whatever that is worth at this point.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
The verdict is a farce, and what's worse is that it provides a total green light to vigilantism. It'll serve to encourage extremists to pick up a weapon, travel to a hotspot, agitate the situation, shoot down people randomly, and claim self- defense when charged.

This establishes a legal standard whereby a protester can face death at the hands of self-appointed gun wielding vigilantes. It challenges the notion of rule of law and a free society. Our 1st Amendment right to peaceably assemble is being sacrificed at the altar of racial grievance and a twisted interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, which was laughed out of court for two centuries until the Roberts Court came to power.
Lol, I’ll remember that when a mob beats you to death.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This will probably break some records for viewership...might have to suspend my boycott of Fox News for the evening.

cant wait to watch this. everytime I watch KR's reaction while the verdict is being read it tugs at my heart. if you don't have some kind of emotion there then you're not a human being.

America 1st

Founder
They would have to be separate charges because of that pesky constitution. Anyways who cares what Jerry wants...here is a fun video of him shitting himself https://imgflip.com/gif/4g2xf6
The feds can charge him with murder again.
The feds could still charge him with hate crimes (which carry the death penalty in some cases) and murder.

Double jeopardy under the 5th amendment doesn’t extend to the federal government on acquittal of state charges and vice versa (Bartkus v. Illinois).

It’s rare but legal.

"There is the potential for a federal type of crime, like a hate crime," Rendelman said. "I'm not sure we're going get it in this case. I don't see it happening."

Top Bottom