Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kyle Rittenhouse trial has started.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
A or B doesn't matter. He went home to discuss what happen with his family and called an attorney...what's wrong with that. He voluntary turned himself into authorities. Could you please explain "white privilege"? Idk if you're trolling or being ignorant.

People commit various crimes everyday then call an attorney or bondsman before turning themselves into police.. its better than having a warrant issued.

He did go to the police to report and got turned away. Fucking assholes and their swallowing propaganda.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
cant wait to watch this. everytime I watch KR's reaction while the verdict is being read it tugs at my heart. if you don't have some kind of emotion there then you're not a human being.

I was at work & just happened to look at this thread & went to the live feed as the verdict came in. I felt such a relief, I was glad I was sitting down, haha.

It was just my 3rd day of work at a new job and I had 3 people I barely knew right across the table from me. I said, don't know if yall have been following the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, or want to know, but he was just acquitted of all charges. All three of them were like, hell yeah! We all started talking about how glad we were, and how it was such an obvious case of self defense...think I'm going to like it here.🙂

Hotze

Poster
The only way the feds can charge him is if he broke a federal law which is what that bank robber did because banks are controlled by the feds. For some reason the state did not bring the charges until after the federal case was complete. It seems weird but maybe the thought why bother if he was going away for life anyway. The feds would have to charge Kyle with different crimes in order to take him to court again. They can even use the same evidence but they can't charge him with murder again but they could still send him to prison for life if they convict on a hate crime.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
1637431011737.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Opening statements and prosecution already told blatant lies. I hope Kyle goes free and the prosecutor loses his law license.
It's over, and how sweet it is! I love it! Imagine all the idiot radicals that are literally eating their own shit because they have lost their fucking minds! Don't mess with young men with big guns assholes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom