Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Truth Social dead?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Stock market thinks the sale is not happening. Price is back to where it was.
Wouldn't necessarily say they don't think it will happen, just not at the price of $54.20

Twitter will be in between a rock in a hard place. They stock will continue to drop like a rock if they can't prove the # of bots is less than 5% because that is what they have been reporting in their financial statements. They could very well be sued to bolivia by current shareholders if they have been reporting false numbers.

So they can come up with a correct number and then the sale price will be adjust down =(($54.20 -(# of users overstated * Revenue per user))

Or they can risk regulatory trouble with the SEC.

My guess is that the deal price eventually gets marked down.

TJHall1

Legendary
Seeing lots of reports of people being banned and suspended. Seems very Twitter like of them.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Seeing lots of reports of people being banned and suspended. Seems very Twitter like of them.
Wow they are banning people for discussing the Jan 6

Well that’s the end of that platform, if it wasn’t dead already

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

That dude is a hack.

Truth is fine.

TJHall1

Legendary

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder

So now we are going to believe left wing articles?

Oler Ted

Elite
Been perusing Truth Social lately and it has gotten a lot better. Trump is much more active and even Libs of Tik Tok still posts on there. It was pretty shitty at first, but they have made some gains lately. Starting to like it, anyone else?
Last I was on there they had about 25 people that truthed and everyone elses posts was just those being retruthed over and over

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Last I was on there they had about 25 people that truthed and everyone elses posts was just those being retruthed over and over
Yeah, its not close to twitter but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Im sure a lot of people just post the same thing on multiple services but there are some good follows on there. Its gotten better since 6 months ago and hopefully picks up steam as elections approach.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Wouldn't necessarily say they don't think it will happen, just not at the price of $54.20

Twitter will be in between a rock in a hard place. They stock will continue to drop like a rock if they can't prove the # of bots is less than 5% because that is what they have been reporting in their financial statements. They could very well be sued to bolivia by current shareholders if they have been reporting false numbers.

So they can come up with a correct number and then the sale price will be adjust down =(($54.20 -(# of users overstated * Revenue per user))

Or they can risk regulatory trouble with the SEC.

My guess is that the deal price eventually gets marked down.

This is the key to how TS plays out. Quickly or slowly.

When the true data comes out, the lawsuits will begin. I think Elon already knew the results before the offer to buy.

Can't wait for this to come to a head in Oct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom