Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I phoned da police

Mungri

Poster
Self reported myself for spamming the NHS with hate speech in a drunken rage.

Explained my past issues and childhood abuse and now I hate all humans and have uncontrollable tics like speech and will abuse every and anyone I want.

Police said - 'well if its because of your disability then theres nothing we can do about it'.

As long as I don't physically hurt anyone, I got a get out of jail free card for any amount of verbal abuse towards others.

Oh and a pending legal case against mommy and daddy for making me turn out this way.

Mungri

Poster
Brutal honesty, cruel and malicious dismissal, arrogant and aggressive hatred, instilling pure terror and fear into others, full psychopathic mode ... This is the new me.

Mungri

Poster
Manic episode after manic episode until I screamed at my brain to 'Psychopath me now bitch brain and make me feel nothing' ....

HEEEEE HEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEE HUMANS ARE MERE PLAYTHINGS FOR MY (FULLY LAWFUL) DESTRUCTION

Mungri

Poster
I applied for modelling and will now use every discrimination card to manipulate them into hiring me. I will manipulate beyond manipulate to get everything I want and deserve from now on.

TheFiend

Poster
I applied for modelling and will now use every discrimination card to manipulate them into hiring me. I will manipulate beyond manipulate to get everything I want and deserve from now on.
😂 Could be entertaining.
Post vids.

Mungri

Poster
10 bucks this guy has used one of those fancey shitting fields.
SAY THAT AGAIN TO ME BITCH.

ARE YOU SCARED OF TERRORISTS? BITCH ..

I ..

FUCKING ...

MAKE ...

OSAMA ...

BIN ...

LADEN ...

LOOK ...

LIKE ...

A ...

5 ...

YEAR ...

OLD ...

SCHOOLGIRL ...

IF ...

ANYBODY ...

PISSES ...

ME ...

OFF...

I ...

WILL ...

HUNT ...

DOWN ...

YOUR ...

ENTIRE ...

FUCKING ...

BLOODLINE ...

AND ...

END ..

YOU ....

ALL.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

I ..

FUCKING ...

MAKE ...

OSAMA ...

BIN ...

LADEN ...

LOOK ...

LIKE ...

A ...

5 ...

YEAR ...

OLD ...

SCHOOLGIRL ...

IF ...

ANYBODY ...

PISSES ...

ME ...

OFF...

I ...

WILL ...

HUNT ...

DOWN ...

YOUR ...

ENTIRE ...

FUCKING ...

BLOODLINE ...

AND ...

END ..

YOU ....

ALL.
lol. Come get me. Corpus Christi TX.
Oh, my guns will be put away, and will just be my fist making a rhythmic slapping as I hit your supple belly with my anger and laugh at your inability to do anything but wet your pants..

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Self reported myself for spamming the NHS with hate speech in a drunken rage.

Explained my past issues and childhood abuse and now I hate all humans and have uncontrollable tics like speech and will abuse every and anyone I want.

Police said - 'well if its because of your disability then theres nothing we can do about it'.

As long as I don't physically hurt anyone, I got a get out of jail free card for any amount of verbal abuse towards others.

Oh and a pending legal case against mommy and daddy for making me turn out this way.
If the interest rate wasn't so high I could fund my retirement

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
lol. Come get me. Corpus Christi TX.
Oh, my guns will be put away, and will just be my fist making a rhythmic slapping as I hit your supple belly with my anger and laugh at your inability to do anything but wet your pants..
Those dicksmacks did thinks I can't win

THAT AGAIN TO ME BITCH.

I ..

FUCKING ...

MAKE ...

OSAMA ...

BIN ...

LADEN ...

LOOK ...

LIKE ...

A ...

5 ...

YEAR ...

OLD ...

SCHOOLGIRL ...

IF ...

ANYBODY ...

PISSES ...

ME ...

OFF...

I ...

WILL ...

HUNT ...

DOWN ...

YOUR ...

ENTIRE ...

FUCKING ...

BLOODLINE ...

AND ...
Edited to add//;:httpms

Rva

Founder
Those dicksmacks did thinks I can't win

THAT AGAIN TO ME BITCH.

I ..

FUCKING ...

MAKE ...

OSAMA ...

BIN ...

LADEN ...

LOOK ...

LIKE ...

A ...

5 ...

YEAR ...

OLD ...

SCHOOLGIRL ...

IF ...

ANYBODY ...

PISSES ...

ME ...

OFF...

I ...

WILL ...

HUNT ...

DOWN ...

YOUR ...

ENTIRE ...

FUCKING ...

BLOODLINE ...

AND ...
Edited to add//;:httpms
The only terror you cause is in the owner at the all you can eat Chinese buffet when you enter.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder

I ..

FUCKING ...

MAKE ...

OSAMA ...

BIN ...

LADEN ...

LOOK ...

LIKE ...

A ...

5 ...

YEAR ...

OLD ...

SCHOOLGIRL ...

IF ...

ANYBODY ...

PISSES ...

ME ...

OFF...

I ...

WILL ...

HUNT ...

DOWN ...

YOUR ...

ENTIRE ...

FUCKING ...

BLOODLINE ...

AND ...

END ..

YOU ....

ALL.
IMG_0933.jpeg
Good ruck

Mungri

Poster
Well in the UK people don't have guns. And they just cower in fright when I get shouty lol. Pathetic people.

Also if they strike back, they're literally hitting a cripple lol.

Mungri

Poster
I got the bin laden joke from a Korean mom vs Karen video .... 'My father is Kim Jong Un' lmao.

Rva

Founder
I’m more afraid of becoming a unicorn or petting a kitten
I got the bin laden joke from a Korean mom vs Karen video .... 'My father is Kim Jong Un' lmao.
Your father is ashamed and embarrassed of you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I didn't know Toyota made forklifts, but if I ever need a forklift in the future I know who I'm going with
Dude the best forklifts we have had are all Toyotas. No shit. You can run em hard. Only issue is the air filters need cleaning often. And really that just means they are doing their job correctly.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well in the UK people don't have guns. And they just cower in fright when I get shouty lol. Pathetic people.

Also if they strike back, they're literally hitting a cripple lol.
I'm English bc my kin are from Norther Ireland and Africa. I'll stab your in the face w mu knife and gun like reflexes. Vote Biden

TheFiend

Poster
My dad is a toxic narc bastard who deserves death.
😄75% sure you're trolling.

But in case you ain't and perhaps just haven't yet been able to accept the reality of life... that you're retarded...🤭 just like me...😂and literally everyone else.

Ya simply need to realize we're all lost cunts, confused, hopelessly flailing about trying to distract ourselves from the inevitability of our mortality... desperately doing whatever we can to avoid facing our-true-selves, hiding away, fearful of the fact that we will eventually experience our own death... alone...no matter how many people we surround ourselves with, no matter how much materialistic crap we've hoarded, no matter what we've achieved...in the end we stand alone staring down infinity.

😄 Ironically, its the fundamental fear of reality, the existential terror of our own mortality which retards our brief living experience.

That's why we are so eager to play along with the insane ideological cult games of man/hueman-kind.

Why we self-identify, attaching our concept of self to matter-bound concepts which seem to transcend our mortal transience....politics, religions, possessions, and all manner of arrogant dumbassery...😆 unconsciously believing these attachments mean something in the grand scheme, that these might free us from our mortality, granting us eternal existence...🤣

Your seemingly presented attachment is victimhood.

If genuine, then you appear to have attached yourself to bad shit that was done to you by others against your will before you had any chance to do anything about it...and by allowing it to define you ever since, means you have therefore allowed the bad shit and those who perpetrated it to dominate your will. To control you. To live rent free up in yo head.

Your father may have been a useless fuck who may have taken it upon himself to abuse you while you were innocent, dependant upon him, long before you ever had a chance to stand on your own or defend yourself...

...and you would have every right to be angered by this once realizing his shit.

Ya have every right to be pissed about whatever he did to you.

Ya have every right not to tolerate his shit ever again and to deny him access to your life.

But then why would you still allow him to have indirect control over you now.

Your father is not you. He does not have any authority over you.

You alone are you and only you have self-authority.

Ya have to accept the bad experiences you had no control over for what they were and allow forgiveness.

Yet forgiveness is not saying those who are guilty get to escape their guilt nor does it give them permission to continue perpetrating crimes against self... rather 😎 completely the opposite.

Believe it or not a long time ago my own mother wilfully tried to kill me and my siblings in such a manner which intended to make it appear as if an innocent truck driver was to blame.

That bitches murderous scheme ultimately failed, but she essentially did initially escape accountability... infact she was portrayed as "a heroic single mother".

However I remember what she did...she knows it too...and the guilt she has for herself, she instead dumps on me... expecting me to carry her shitty burden...😂c'ept I simply refuse...and so she hates me.

Of course I forgive her even though she has proven she probably won't ever admit to her evil shit...despite that I have afforded her plenty of opportunities to do so.

😎Yet either way regardless it don't mean I would allow her to fuck with me ever again.

She messed me up while I was innocent and dependant upon her as a parent... of course I could revert to victimhood ideologies by allowing her to indirectly control me like you-(supposedly)-do your father.

Allowing her seething little voice constantly in the back of my mind telling me "she hates me", "I'll never amount to nothin'", that "I'm worthless" and "she wishes she aborted me", that "I'm useless", "hopeless", "a coward like my father", or something she said last I saw her: "that she wishes I was born a girl coz then she could've profited pimping me out to her junkie retard friends", and blah blah blah...yet that's her narcissistic toxic shit, not mine. Its all on her. 😏 Fucked if I'd ever carry her crap around like her personal little servant bitch.

😎I anticipate you'll more than likely as usual arrogantly reject the genuine insight I'm trying to share with you in the hope you might find some benefit for yourself from this...so I already accept this likelihood and preemptively care not what you choose to do or not do.

Go hard if you feel justified attempting to attack me... therefore acting just as your father supposedly did...thus only proving you are becoming your hated father.
😎 That's all on you brah.

Mungri

Poster
^ Oh shut up.

And yes, I have 'arrogant inferiority'. My brokenness is unfixable. I should just be running around stabbing every human I see to death.

Top Bottom