Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey gents, need some brisket help.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I normally walk in to Christmas situations ready to use a smoker of some sort, or a BGE, or even a regular grill.

I’m walking in to a busted ass situation to pull one off but have never performed one in an oven. Is this even possible?

If so, how do I make it taste the least shitty as possible?

Thank you all for emergency help.

TJHall1

Legendary
I've got 4 or 5 guys on YouTube that I watch for 100% of my meat cooking. Unfortunately none of them have an oven brisket video. This guy in the video below is very popular and I haven't watched this video but might be worth scanning thru it to see if it might help.

Last edited:

Oler Ted

Elite
I've got 4 or 5 guys on YouTube that I watch for 100% of my meat cooking. Unfortunately none of them have an oven brisket video. This guy in the video below is very popular and I haven't watched this video but might be worth scanning thru it to see if it might help.
can’t see shit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@RJ2kWJ
I just saw this but I've ovened one before in a pinch. I think I was at 250 for 8-10 hrs. If I remember I poured beer in the pan every 3-4 hrs. At the end you can throw some butter on it and broil to get some juice and flavor/fat. Turned out pretty good and folks in Mizzori liked it. But they eat some shitty food there too

Latest posts

Top Bottom