Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GUN Thread

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Anyone own a FN pistol ? They just released a 545 and 510 in .45 and 10mm that look rather tempting.

I'm a Ruger man since I'm an American but have been looking for a new .45 pistol.

10 mmm does nothing for me. I already own several .357's :ROFLMAO:
I've looked at them, perhaps for my next purchase. Tim Kennedy uses the 5.7 as his primary carry weapon so that gives them a couple of bonus points.

Anyone own a FN pistol ? They just released a 545 and 510 in .45 and 10mm that look rather tempting.

I'm a Ruger man since I'm an American but have been looking for a new .45 pistol.

10 mmm does nothing for me. I already own several .357's :ROFLMAO:
I do not but my brother does 509 I think, and it is killer

RHT 3

Elite
And everyone is aware of the atf's illegal ruling that pistol braces are now illegal? You have 150 days to get a tax stamp or turn it in.
This has been years in the making and the only people to blame are the gun owners, gun magazines, etc.

You can't open a gun magazine and not see some dipshit reviewing a gun with a brace and putting it up to his shoulder like a rifle. I mean they were asking for it. The ATF has been allowing this because we had Trump in office.

You knew when Biden came in this was gonna be the first thing gone because he wants every weapon on a list folks.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This has been years in the making and the only people to blame are the gun owners, gun magazines, etc.

You can't open a gun magazine and not see some dipshit reviewing a gun with a brace and putting it up to his shoulder like a rifle. I mean they were asking for it. The ATF has been allowing this because we had Trump in office.

You knew when Biden came in this was gonna be the first thing gone because he wants every weapon on a list folks.
Meh. It's the ATF's fault. They are not following the constitution. Everyone involved in this decision should be charged with denial of constitutional rights. You'd only need to arrest a couple hundred and this shit would stop. They wouldn't blink an eye to arrest a couple hundred of us.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Meh. It's the ATF's fault. They are not following the constitution. Everyone involved in this decision should be charged with denial of constitutional rights. You'd only need to arrest a couple hundred and this shit would stop. They wouldn't blink an eye to arrest a couple hundred of us.
The ATF does not make laws but act like they do. They also aren't walking to the southside of Chicago looking for glock triggers. They are targeting law abiding citizens and FFLs.

Also this sums up the ATF:

Im-Guessing-Youre-Not-Here-About-The-Alcohol-Or-Tobacco-T-Shirt-510x518.jpg

RHT 3

Elite
I understand but it's also low hanging fruit for Biden and the gestapo.

That's why I always buy my merchandise from another person and not the store.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I hope the bill passes in NC that abolishes pistol permit requirements by the sheriff...............an evil Jim Crowe law that the left forgets to bring up. Here in NC, in order to buy a pistol, you must get a $5 permit from the sheriff.............it is annoying and BS.
Meanwhile here in Michigan we’re adding more gun control bills everyday. Went from red to blue and they are not wasting time.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder

Local guy said he could order for $1599. Great deal here
Aint shot one of them, but have examined them closely, not so sure on the idea........basically sures up the fit between the upper and lower and tightens them up.........which is to say you lose field strip capability without tools.

I have to shy away from "accurate builds" by main stream companies. Accuracy is like a fishing story.

I would like more sprigfield products if they did not put a bunch of BS all over their guns, like the XD mod2's "grip zone" on the grip of the pistol......I mean really, if you need that to tell you where to grip thee gun, you should not have one.

Just need a trigger and my lower will be complete. I think I am going to build a pistol due to the ability to hunt deer with subsonic rounds legally in my state. Regulations require 900ftlb at 100 yards out of a rife, but only 400flb at 50 yards with a pistol.

Then, according to ATF law at the moment, I can legally place a 16" barrel/upper on it and then a stock if I'd like to reach out at try and touch something with it. Then I can take off the stock, and put on the pistol upper on it again and be perfectly legal.

I am just waiting for my FFL to call and finalize the Form 4 eform for my Bushwhacker 46. I get conjugal visits while it's in jail at least for the next 2-9 months.
did you get it done?

Nayat

Elite
did you get it done?
Yup, ended up going with an 8" complete upper from https://bkingsfirearms.com/ , grabbed an ambidextrous charging handle, flip up BUIS, and shiny BCG from the guntry club to complete it since I had some store credit. Ended up just ordering PSA's EPT group for $40 and free shipping after the drop in wasn't becoming available.

I am currently 68 days into my 270 day average wait for form 4 approval for my suppressor. I have so far shot my .308 and .300 BLK out of it. The .308 was tamed quite a bit, so much I could hear the spring in my buffer tube bouncing(that'll get changed out). The .300 BLK was movie quiet sending subsonic ammo down range. Fingers crossed I have it out of jail before the November firearm season. I just need the country to hold it together until 2024.

Yup, ended up going with an 8" complete upper from https://bkingsfirearms.com/ , grabbed an ambidextrous charging handle, flip up BUIS, and shiny BCG from the guntry club to complete it since I had some store credit. Ended up just ordering PSA's EPT group for $40 and free shipping after the drop in wasn't becoming available.

I am currently 68 days into my 270 day average wait for form 4 approval for my suppressor. I have so far shot my .308 and .300 BLK out of it. The .308 was tamed quite a bit, so much I could hear the spring in my buffer tube bouncing(that'll get changed out). The .300 BLK was movie quiet sending subsonic ammo down range. Fingers crossed I have it out of jail before the November firearm season. I just need the country to hold it together until 2024.
pictures?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
I picked up a Walther PDP last month. I have just under 1k shots through it and love it. I'm going to order the sub compact for my carry gun as the full size is just a bit too big.
I carry the compact version of smith and wesson MP M2.0 and it feels big on me. I can’t imagine concealed carrying a full size gun.

I wish some one would do a retro line of stuff........nowadays every gun has to have a rail and a RDS and a gucci magwell................wish someone would come back with tube guns......
images

1682328689417.jpeg
images

make them well and sell them cheap, that is how you really fight the tide.

Top Bottom