Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gotta brag a lil

My lil cowgirl was honored tonight at the Bonifay Rodeo & by Gov DeSantis for making a level 5 on her FSA score. It was so much fun. It was kids night so we got to watch the littles mutton buster.

Attachments

• IMG_20221006_184952491.jpg
    IMG_20221006_184952491.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20221006_185155746_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221006_185155746_MP.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 12

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
My lil cowgirl was honored tonight at the Bonifay Rodeo & by Gov DeSantis for making a level 5 on her FSA score. It was so much fun. It was kids night so we got to watch the littles mutton buster.
My cousin's daughter is the Miss Rodeo SC (or whatever it's called)...shit is crazy AF lol...parents try to catch her w/o her crown, so they can have her title removed...wild shit 🤣

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Should be BANNED FOR THIS……..

Perfect opportunity to wear a TFSF hat/shirt OR Defind the Media. You could have added Capt Round n to this place…..talk about an epic fail.

Pretty sure you (or husband) have the Defund the media shirt. Ron D would have definitely joined had OP come through. @Croot_Overlord a proper review of OP’s credentials is NOW Necessary.

Also congrats to the Daughter and keep on keepin on OP! 😜

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Perfect opportunity to wear a TFSF hat/shirt OR Defind the Media. You could have added Capt Round n to this place…..talk about an epic fail.

Pretty sure you (or husband) have the Defund the media shirt. Ron D would have definitely joined had OP come through. @Croot_Overlord a proper review of OP’s credentials is NOW Necessary.

I’ll give her a pass this time, but it better not happen again

I’ll give her a pass this time, but it better not happen again
The hubby was actually wearing the shirt.

BTAvenger

Elite
That’s awesome OP. Just as a fyi there is a buried Humble Brag about our kids thread. Here is the link.

That’s awesome OP. Just as a fyi there is a buried Humble Brag about our kids thread. Here is the link.

When I go to post it usually gives me a list of similar threads. I didn't see that 1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom