Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update on page 2:: Dilemma: maybe TL:DR tinder related

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I’m 43 now/ sister (5 years older) always had hot friends in high school and college.

One of them I used to beat it madly to her yearbook photo/ cheerleading pics:

Fast forward: she’s now 48, twice divorced and has 4 kids. Also has a minor pill/alcohol problem:

Nowhere near as hot but still “good looking”
We matched on tinder

So should I risk getting a clinger/VD/fun night to bang a chick that was hot 25 years ago or do I pull out the yearbook and yank one off?

Any feedback is happily accepted and appreciated View attachment 149028

Jtrain80

Legendary
Don't, she may be a can of worms in the end.

^^ true

One of my buddies got to hit the smoking hot water girl turned dentist. Said it was one of the worst of his life, she made weird animal noises the whole time. Said it sounded like mouse getting strangled.

Edit: water girls for my African friend

SouthCarolinaFemaleTrainer.PNG

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I’m 43 now/ sister (5 years older) always had hot friends in high school and college.

Fast forward: she’s now 48, twice divorced and has 4 kids. Also has a minor pill/alcohol problem:

We matched on tinder

So should I risk getting a clinger/VD/fun night to bang a chick that was hot 25 years ago or do I pull out the yearbook and yank one off?

Yearbook pic?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

We matched on tinder

I am just not a fan of the nose if we are being 100% honest.

But I understand they all do not have to be Heidi Klum. I get it.

Last edited:

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Thursday Went to the local Mexican place for margaritas and cheap food. I had to pay for a sitter for her 8 year old.

Got back to the house. Had a drink and had some Morman like making out and then she said it’s 10pm. I have to get home .

Friday we went to a “fancy” place to eat. Had some wine and food but she showed up glassy eyes as fvck.

Didn’t have to pay sitter fees and went back to my place. 13 year old me was disappointed.

Vagine hang like sleeve of wizard to quote Borat.

Honey hole smelled like cabbage and vinegar. She gave bad hand and played with my peen with her mouth for about 2 minutes.

At this point I’m about to cry at making the sex with a girl I’ve had a crush on for 25 years.

2 minutes missionary, 1 1/2 doggy and back to 2 missionary:

Blew on her stomach, brought a towel for her to wipe down with.

Said it was fun and I’d call her:
Didn’t.
She called today and I didn’t answer: she left a voicemail asking what I was doing today. I haven’t called back and I don’t show VD signs yet. Still have both kidneys so I hope it works out.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Thursday Went to the local Mexican place for margaritas and cheap food. I had to pay for a sitter for her 8 year old.

Got back to the house. Had a drink and had some Morman like making out and then she said it’s 10pm. I have to get home .

Friday we went to a “fancy” place to eat. Had some wine and food but she showed up glassy eyes as fvck.

Didn’t have to pay sitter fees and went back to my place. 13 year old me was disappointed.

Honey hole smelled like cabbage and vinegar. She gave bad hand and played with my peen with her mouth for about 2 minutes.

At this point I’m about to cry at making the sex with a girl I’ve had a crush on for 25 years.

Didn’t.
She called today and I didn’t answer: she left a voicemail asking what I was doing today. I haven’t called back and I don’t show VD signs yet. Still have both kidneys so I hope it works out.
That was the most depressing, God awful shit I’ve ever read.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Didn’t.
adam-sandler-funny (1).gif
Didn't even call her back. Dorthy mantooth is a saint

Oler Ted

Elite

Didn’t.

Excellent recap. Sounds like the best possible situation for you. Scratched your curiosity itch and not don’t have to deal with it anymore

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Excellent recap. Sounds like the best possible situation for you. Scratched your curiosity itch and not don’t have to deal with it anymore
Agreed. You now know that her vagina doesn't smell and taste like Heaven. You would have spent the rest of your life wondering "what if" if you hadn't at least shot your shot? I've done that more times than I care to count.

Latest posts

Top Bottom