Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update on page 2:: Dilemma: maybe TL:DR tinder related

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I’m 43 now/ sister (5 years older) always had hot friends in high school and college.

One of them I used to beat it madly to her yearbook photo/ cheerleading pics:

Fast forward: she’s now 48, twice divorced and has 4 kids. Also has a minor pill/alcohol problem:

Nowhere near as hot but still “good looking”
We matched on tinder

So should I risk getting a clinger/VD/fun night to bang a chick that was hot 25 years ago or do I pull out the yearbook and yank one off?

Any feedback is happily accepted and appreciated A8C5BB12-4039-4C54-8985-27680EFBD364.jpeg

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
My mom had a friend when I was growing up, who was 10 years younger than her. She has two sons, and one of them was the same age as my little brother they were good friends.
She became my white whale, and no matter how old they are there’s nothing like conquering that childhood memory
Call me Ishmael

catreaper

Master Baiter
I’m 43 now/ sister (5 years older) always had hot friends in high school and college.

Fast forward: she’s now 48, twice divorced and has 4 kids. Also has a minor pill/alcohol problem:

We matched on tinder

So should I risk getting a clinger/VD/fun night to bang a chick that was hot 25 years ago or do I pull out the yearbook and yank one off?

Any feedback is happily accepted and appreciated View attachment 149028
Well damn, there are several things to consider here:

-She lives five miles from you, but you had to match on tinder to see her after all these years?
-If she gets too clingy can you feed her alcohol and pill habits to turn her attention elsewhere?
-Do you care what your sister would think?
-Is there any chance you could catch the feels for her?

Just kidding, don’t consider any of these things and certainly don’t use a condom. Men on their death beds don’t regret sex with ugly women or anything that was easily fixed by a penicillin.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Pills and alcohol problem?

Yeah, I think you need to stay away. We already have evidence of her instability.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

We matched on tinder

Is there really such thing as a "minor" pills and alcohol problem?

Sure maybe back in the 70s, but these pills nowadays are potent.

Last edited:

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Well damn, there are several things to consider here:

-She lives five miles from you, but you had to match on tinder to see her after all these years?
-If she gets too clingy can you feed her alcohol and pill habits to turn her attention elsewhere?
-Do you care what your sister would think?
-Is there any chance you could catch the feels for her?

Just kidding, don’t consider any of these things and certainly don’t use a condom. Men on their death beds don’t regret sex with ugly women or anything that was easily fixed by a penicillin.
Ive always knew she was nearby. Just didnt think she would be interested. I think I may invite her to dinner and feed her red wine and peenus

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Get a professional instead. She will play a cheerleader if you want, and will leave after you pay her.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
There is nothing wrong with fucking her. Show your dominance and then walk away. Give it a few she'll give it whenever you want it. These type of hoes are always reliving their high school years and can't understand why you're not falling over yourself to hang out with her.

Or you cummed to quick. Leave that shit at a distance, she's a train wreak.

Pineapple

Legendary

We matched on tinder

Head and ass… she’s not going to say no.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Just let her know what the play is. She matched you cause she wants that dirty Dan dick.

Fuck her face, finger test it to make sure she don’t smell like big foots dick…

Then flip her over, fuck her old ass, then blast her face..

Stay away from her pill and alcohol habit. Use her like the cock sleeve her old ass on tinder is wanting to be.

Pray for no Monkey pox. Ghost her when you move on.

If not what the fuck else are you on Tinder for? ROR

BigfootNole

Poster
Founder
Just let her know what the play is. She matched you cause she wants that dirty Dan dick.

Fuck her face, finger test it to make sure she don’t smell like big foots dick…

Then flip her over, fuck her old ass, then blast her face..

Stay away from her pill and alcohol habit. Use her like the cock sleeve her old ass on tinder is wanting to be.

Pray for no Monkey pox. Ghost her when you move on.

If not what the fuck else are you on Tinder for? ROR
The fuck is wrong with that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom