Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gentlenen....

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Happy Father's Day. To all of you. You are so very important and loved. Daddy/Dad/Padre/Padge/Daddio.

And the men who step in and up to be a father by choice.

Thank you. Love you all. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This world and our children need more of y'all. You are the bedrock. Again. Thank you. I hope you were spoiled and enjoyed the day however you wanted. 😘

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Got a 5 minute call from my 23 yr old that lives in Denver...... :rolleyes:
If it makes you feel better...I'm 50 and my dad laughed his ass off listening to my husband give a play by play (f bombs included....at me) of how I killed our 5 month old bedroom TV last night (I swear that bitch just fell the fuck off the dresser taller than me). Alcohol and sleep walking might have been a thing. Or you can go witb my explanation. Ghosts.

I'm going with my story. Dad is in agreement.

(we have a new TV. Happy Father's Day, Honey! That thing was toast. Hit the floor (and me) from 6 feet up).

Husband is still laughing. That was the Father's Day discusion. Your daughter/my wife /mother of my children was tanked last night.

Best Buy. And kids. And friends. And friends of friends. And kids' friends.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better...I'm 50 and my dad laughed his ass off listening to my husband give a play by play (f bombs included....at me) of how I killed our 5 month old bedroom TV last night (I swear that bitch just fell the fuck off the dresser taller than me). Alcohol and sleep walking might have been a thing. Or you can go witb my explanation. Ghosts.

I'm going with my story. Dad is in agreement.

(we have a new TV. Happy Father's Day, Honey! That thing was toast. Hit the floor (and me) from 6 feet up).

Husband is still laughing. That was the Father's Day discusion. And Best Buy. And kids. And friends. And friends of friends. And kids' friends.
Shut up you ugly twat. No one cares about your dumb ass kids and their lacrosse.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Happy Father's Day. To all of you. You are so very important and loved. Daddy/Dad/Padre/Padge/Daddio.

And the men who step in and up to be a father by choice.

Thank you. Love you all. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This world and our children need more of y'all. You are the bedrock. Again. Thank you. I hope you were spoiled and enjoyed the day however you wanted. 😘
I got another mostly black coon hound puppy. 10 weeks. Female. AND COOPER LIKES HER. NOT ONE RAISED HAIR, CAckle or growl.,

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I got another mostly black coon hound puppy. 10 weeks. Female. AND COOPER LIKES HER. NOT ONE RAISED HAIR, CAckle or growl.,
Pics? Name? Cooper is a genrleman. 🥰

I miss Guinness so much.

I really need pics of this little lady.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Shut up you ugly twat. No one cares about your dumb ass kids and their lacrosse.

Feel better, Punkin? 😂

And some do care. They've 'watched' my kids grow up. Or at least indulge/tolerate me (who I truly appreciate and love)

Sorry about your non twat penetrating micro peen. Prayers for her 🙏

*and only one of the 4 plays lacrosse (and maybe football next year) . His sister went D1 for diving. Dumbasses they are not. They're flat out badass. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I miss Guinness so much.

She was named Luna and came and answered to it so i didn't want to change it. He puppy teeth are gone and dog teeth a couple MM up. She has a bad open wound on her paw which I have been doctoring. I have appt w vet on Friday.
Cooper wasn't happy at 1st but now he gets along w her but he is still perturbed at me over this intruder. Om hoping she helps him go back to being nice instead of a maurader.

I got a bad connection. I'll load a couple photos tomorrow at work

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@tgsio cooper is 13.5 now. Im hoping this puppy will help him get over being a jerk/doggie ptsd from the fire. I wish i could still take him to the dog park20230621_164449.jpg20230621_160356.jpg20230621_164634.jpg

Attachments

• 20230621_164430.jpg
    20230621_164430.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I miss Guinness so much.

Her name is Luna. She was named that already and answers and comes to it so I didn't want to change it. The owner was about to take her to the pound bc she has a bad sore on her paw and didn't want to pay to fix it. Going to vet tomorrow w her. She is a sweetheart

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio cooper is 13.5 now. Im hoping this puppy will help him get over being a jerk/doggie ptsd from the fire. I wish i could still take him to the dog parkView attachment 185199View attachment 185200View attachment 185198
Cooper🥰

Luna is beatiful. I want to rub those ears. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

She's knows how to scent. Her tail will come up soon.

I'm convinced Stella gave Guinness an extra 18 months of happy life. G was almost 12 when she went to heaven. 13.5 and active is incredible for a coonie.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cooper🥰

I'm convinced Stella gave Guinness an extra 18 months of happy life. G was almost 12 when she went to heaven. 13.5 and active is incredible for a coonie.
Yeah I think Cooper is Roscoe who was an old coon hound I had when my dad and I started our 1st shop. He has the exact same spot of no hair on his tail. Cooper was perfect from the dat I got him. LUNA isn't scared to shit (and I think she eats it sometimes too. Wild dogs do that) or piss where ever. I took her from a dude who was taking her to the pound to put her down bc he didn't want to spend the money. I'll send @Croot_Overlord a video to post here. She has already helped Cooper a shit ton. This is her wound. 50.00 in the cone of shame and some vet spray to help heal the wound or in 2 weeks we cut it and stitch it up. So let's hope it works. She is actually older than I would have guessed. Probably more like 4-6months old.

I can't get the pics to post. I will and tag you.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Cooper🥰

Yeah I think Cooper is Roscoe who was an old coon hound I had when my dad and I started our 1st shop. He has the exact same spot of no hair on his tail. Cooper was perfect from the dat I got him. LUNA isn't scared to shit (and I think she eats it sometimes too. Wild dogs do that) or piss where ever. I took her from a dude who was taking her to the pound to put her down bc he didn't want to spend the money. I'll send @Croot_Overlord a video to post here. She has already helped Cooper a shit ton. This is her wound. 50.00 in the cone of shame and some vet spray to help heal the wound or in 2 weeks we cut it and stitch it up. So let's hope it works. She is actually older than I would have guessed. Probably more like 4-6months old.

I can't get the pics to post. I will and tag you.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
^^^this should be an example to all of you faggots who can’t handle free speech except when you like it. Good work lady.
@Cheddarwurst

That's cool and all..and I'm not one to cry mysoginy...

But can you take a minute to think about that vile response to me in a thread I posted to praise and thank the best men? Daddies. Men. Men who step up. And you chose to attack/use a woman for your agenda. (Do it again, make no mistake....I'll wear your ass out. Nobody else needs to respond)

But seriously. Fuck right the fuck off. I'm not that cowering girl scared of a little boy excited by using naughty words. I'm a fucking grown ass woman. Stop being a whiny bitch thinking you have am easy target. Grow the fuck up.

If it comes down to it...you will NEVER out bitch me, cunt.

I'm your worst nightmare. And I raised 4 more of me. Again..you're welcime. 😘

Last edited:
That's cool and all..and I'm not one to cry mysoginy...

But can you take a minute to think about that vile response to me in a thread I posted to praise and thank the best men? Daddies. Men. Men who step up. And you chose to attack/use a woman for your agenda. (Do it again, make no mistake....I'll wear your ass out. Nobody else needs to respond)

But seriously. Fuck right the fuck off. I'm not that cowering girl scared of a little boy excited by using naughty words. I'm a fucking grown ass woman. Stop being a whiny bitch thinking you have am easy target. Grow the fuck up.

If it comes down to it...you will NEVER out bitch me, cunt.

I'm your worst nightmare. And I raised 4 more of me. Again..you're welcime. 😘
1687579499323.gif

Attachments

• 1687579485389.gif
    1687579485389.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Feel better, Punkin? 😂

And some do care. They've 'watched' my kids grow up. Or at least indulge/tolerate me (who I truly appreciate and love)

Sorry about your non twat penetrating micro peen. Prayers for her 🙏

*and only one of the 4 plays lacrosse (and maybe football next year) . His sister went D1 for diving. Dumbasses they are not. They're flat out badass. You're welcome.
Whoa, just jumped back on, he is back on football? That school about to get really lucky if he plays football.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Whoa, just jumped back on, he is back on football? That school about to get really lucky if he plays football.
Roanoke is reinstating fb in 24. He's getting blown up to play. He said he's going to see how much he misses it this year before he decides. He's going to miss it. (Already does) Odds are he will play.

There are a few of the lax boys who will play. Max is all state Ohio. One kid is all state Texas.

But playing 2 sports is tough. Hell...one is hard. So we'll see what they do.

Last edited:
Roanoke is reinstating fb in 24. He's getting blown up to play. He said he's going to see how much he misses it this year before he decides. He's going to miss it. (Already does) Odds are he will play.

There are a few of the lax boys who will play. Max is all state Ohio. One kid is all state Texas.

But playing 2 sports is tough. Hell...one is hard. So we'll see what they do.
Playing 2 sports is tough???!!

lol maybe if you’re a homo, which I have no doubt your son is based on your posts.

I would be embarrassed if my mom got online with a bunch of strangers to brag about high school sports.

It’s clear you’re in the parental group where no one likes you and you’re a psycho, otherwise you’re be telling actual people about this instead of posting it on a random message forum….actually I think it’s because you need attention too…I’m in the same boat as your husband tho, I wouldn’t fuck something that looks like they caught 2300 pitches from babe ruth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom