Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Father's Day

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Awesome post. I miss my dad so much, but step dad has been amazing since I was 8 years old.

View attachment 27623

Not a bad looking dude for 74.
My Father's Day wish goes to all men who are or have raised up good humans.

My husband is not the biological father of my oldest daughter. He is, however, her Daddy. This is the man who will walk her down the aisle. She is just as much his daughter as her 3 siblings.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
My Father's Day wish goes to all men who are or have raised up good humans.

My husband is not the biological father of my oldest daughter. He is, however, her Daddy. This is the man who will walk her down the aisle. She is just as much his daughter as her 3 siblings.
Awesome. My step dad has been everything plus more. Random question, what’s the Frenchies name?

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Awesome. My step dad has been everything plus more. Random question, what’s the Frenchies name?
Lady Stella Artois. We obviously just call her Stella.

My coonhound is Lady Guinness Bassale (seriously, her registered name. She IS a black and tan....) We call her Guinness. My next coonie will be Pint o' Guinness. Pint is what she'll answer to.

We have a beer theme going. 🤣

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Lady Stella Artois. We obviously just call her Stella.

My coonhound is Lady Guinness Bassale (seriously, her registered name. She IS a black and tan....) We call her Guinness. My next coonie will be Pint o' Guinness. Pint is what she'll answer to.

We have a beer theme going. 🤣
This is awesome. Can’t wait for my next dog. I think I’m ready since Crush passed.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This is awesome. Can’t wait for my next dog. I think I’m ready since Crush passed.
Guinness probably won't make it to 12.

There was no way I was going to be okay with no pup with me. For 11 years, it's been me and Guinness.

I'm not going to be okay, anyway. I'm not. I love my girl. But I will at least not have an empty house.

It really was a hard decision to bring a puppy into her life. But Stella is keeping her young.

And the tiny terrorist is hilarious.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Question fellas:
what would your ideal Father Day be?

1)Spending it with your family
2) Having the give YOU the day (or go out of town, etc.)?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This thread confused me as I thought it was new…..only to find myself having already posted in it.

A year ago….🤯

Either way happy Father’s Day fellas. 2nd still sucks without pops but my girls are allowing me to get them breakfast and Starbucks so it’s all good!

Top Bottom