Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gentlenen....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I finally know what black Irish is. My friend is one and she brought that up yesterday.
I'm blue eyed.
Where I've lived I've been a bunch if blue eye black folks. .the Irish have been around longer than ferries

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Playing 2 sports is tough???!!

lol maybe if you’re a homo, which I have no doubt your son is based on your posts.

I would be embarrassed if my mom got online with a bunch of strangers to brag about high school sports.

It’s clear you’re in the parental group where no one likes you and you’re a psycho, otherwise you’re be telling actual people about this instead of posting it on a random message forum….actually I think it’s because you need attention too…I’m in the same boat as your husband tho, I wouldn’t fuck something that looks like they caught 2300 pitches from babe ruth.
Punkin...you never fuck anybody. You gag...and cry while you spit.

That you think this is a 'random' message forum....pretty much explains your stupidity and complete ignorance. Might want to look into how this board started and who were the people who were all in from the be beginning to make it happen.

Speaking of @Croot_Overlord can you check to make sure my monthly donation is still going through? I can't remember which card I used and one of them has been changed. If it's lapsed, dm me so I can update payment.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I'm blue eyed.
Where I've lived I've been a bunch if blue eye black folks. .the Irish have been around longer than ferries
I'm a blue eyed blonde Irish girl (if I stay out of the sun, the red comes out). My sister is blue eye/red.

My (trying to count the 'greats'😂) uncle was Sam Bass. I wore a pearl and amethyst necklacet that he purloined during a stage coach robbery when I married. My nina mama still had it and gave it to me (her first and favorite great granddaughter. That tiny woman was a badass and I loved her something fierce. Her diner in Shamrock TX was featured in 'Cars'. (The building still stands)

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I got another mostly black coon hound puppy. 10 weeks. Female. AND COOPER LIKES HER. NOT ONE RAISED HAIR, CAckle or growl.,
This bitch is a black Lab mix. I'm gonna carry her back to the corner.all she wants to do is fetch fetch fetch fucking fetch fetch fetch. Hide the guns she carries the leash when I walk her. That black bitch is walking me and Cooper already. Keep in mind Cooper is a hell Hound. He kills what needs to be killed. He is a tornado.
His Coonie ass acts like he doesn't like her but he does. Fucking dog

The pics won't load. When I get around some wifi I'll load a couple
@tgsio

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This bitch is a black Lab mix. I'm gonna carry her back to the corner.all she wants to do is fetch fetch fetch fucking fetch fetch fetch. Hide the guns she carries the leash when I walk her. That black bitch is walking me and Cooper already. Keep in mind Cooper is a hell Hound. He kills what needs to be killed. He is a tornado.
His Coonie ass acts like he doesn't like her but he does. Fucking dog

The pics won't load. When I get around some wifi I'll load a couple
@tgsio
Dirty girl wants to eat all the time. Fat dogs are smart enough to only eat when you eat. Cooper is 136lbs

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Vicious. Lady killer. 😂

Until he gets an ear rub and butt scratch. Then he's putty. Just look at him. 🥰
I gave Luna the blue toy. Cooper tore ass outta his lazy boy chair to get the squeaker. I then gave Luna a green toy. Now they've switched. 20230701_140526.jpg20230701_140536.jpg20230701_135541.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
D060C77C-FA9F-4B72-841C-2C3710D215D1.jpeg

This is Max teaching his sister to pass/catch/shoot last night 2 hours after we got back from orientation. (There is a reason you want me driving, btw) High praise from Max: 'she's not that bad!'

And then he made me come down there and shoot while my husband laughed his ass off. (he had to show me where to put my hands) I hit 1 of 3. Slowest bouncer ever. 😂. In all these years, I've never picked up a stick other to gather gear to get on the road a little faster. I've thrown and caught footballs...ran routes..but never lax.

It was a great night watching my babies have fun together and all of us laughing and enjoying being together. Makes my mama heart happy. And all of my babies will be home with me in a few days. My cup runneth over ❤️

Gentlenen.....this is what it's all about. This is what matters to your kids. Just spending time together. Nothing huge. Just taking the time you have to be 100% present for whatever it is with your with your family. Carve out time that is completely off limits from anybody outside family. And carve out time for only you and your wife. Not even your kids. Dinner and a hotel room once a month is worth the expense.. McD's and motel 6 or Sotto and Hilton. Same thing. Doesn't matter. You take the time and make your marriage and family your priority. That's what matters.

Last edited:
View attachment 186392

This is Max teaching his sister to pass/catch/shoot last night 2 hours after we got back from orientation. (There is a reason you want me driving, btw) High praise from Max: 'she's not that bad!'

And then he made me come down there and shoot while my husband laughed his ass off. (he had to show me where to put my hands) I hit 1 of 3. Slowest bouncer ever. 😂. In all these years, I've never picked up a stick other to gather gear to get on the road a little faster. I've thrown and caught footballs...ran routes..but never lax.

It was a great night watching my babies have fun together and all of us laughing and enjoying being together. Makes my mama heart happy. And all of my babies will be home with me in a few days. My cup runneth over ❤️

Gentlenen.....this is what it's all about. This is what matters to your kids. Just spending time together. Nothing huge. Just taking the time you have to be 100% present for whatever it is.
1688270687230.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom