Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you think that trees can communicate with each other?

Do trees communicate with one another?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Sikness23245

Elite
tumblr_mav2fk0HP21qgsv2no1_250.gifv

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Do not know, but saw "Intelligent Trees" is on amazon prime video. Might check it out. Interesting to think about. Found this article that seems to say they definitely do communicate. Long, but extremely interesting read-

I also saw something on a nature doc once that talked about a tree that would release pheromones when being attacked by one insect, to attract another bug to help...like the tree was being eaten by termites, so it called termite-eating beetles for help. Something like that anyway.

If you think of time being relative, and the life of a big tree being hundreds of years and communications may not be "instant" by human thinking...who knows, probably trees do communicate, just depends on how you define communication.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Yes. Everything is connected. Communication is so much more than the written word, speaking or reading which is how the world communicates. Everything is energy - the entire universe. And on the sub-atomic quantum level, we are all one with EVERYTHING. Consciousness is not the sole attribute of sentient beings. All living entities communicate one some level, and most of it we do not fully understand.

But quantum research is beginning to answer some questions that we did not even know we could ask. If you are living from your heart and higher consciousness - you communicate with all things. If you are stuck in this two dimensional illusion we call reality and think this is all there is, you are unable to receive the energy, power and vision emanated throughout the entire universe. You are two dimensional. But for those that understand what enlightenment is, and have achieved a certain level of it, the universe flows through them to varying degrees.

TriggerHappyJack

Random Average Guy
Founder
Yes. Everything is connected. Communication is so much more than the written word, speaking or reading which is how the world communicates. Everything is energy - the entire universe. And on the sub-atomic quantum level, we are all one with EVERYTHING. Consciousness is not the sole attribute of sentient beings. All living entities communicate one some level, and most of it we do not fully understand.

But quantum research is beginning to answer some questions that we did not even know we could ask. If you are living from your heart and higher consciousness - you communicate with all things. If you are stuck in this two dimensional illusion we call reality and think this is all there is, you are unable to receive the energy, power and vision emanated throughout the entire universe. You are two dimensional. But for those that understand what enlightenment is, and have achieved a certain level of it, the universe flows through them to varying degrees.
Very profound

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I dunno if they can talk to each other but I’m pretty sure one was talking to me after 4 days of fasting in the woods by myself...

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Eat enough mushrooms and they will start communicating. When I get all jacked up on shrooms there is a tree that is a giant asshole in my yard.
I feel strongly connected to big rocks when I'm trippin (no longer partake). I go touch them and they file like soft sponges and I feel at one with the earth

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If i can understand my dog and he can understand me id say sure. I have seen docs on them doing just that. Just not the way we do.

Top Bottom