Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Cook's Country the best cooking show on tv?

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
If not, what's better?

I like that they compare products, utensils, and mostly do stuff you can make at home with normal ingredients.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I prefer America's Test Kitchen and Valerie Bertinelli's show. There are several others I like too.

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
I prefer America's Test Kitchen and Valerie Bertinelli's show. There are several others I like too.
It's a PBS show but you can watch it on a lot of apps

ATK=Cook's Country imho

They basically stole it from Christopher Kimball. I like him but not crazy about his new show.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

ATK=Cook's Country imho

They basically stole it from Christopher Kimball. I like him but not crazy about his new show.
ATK was started by Kimball but then he created Cook's Country. Don't know why he left ATK. I get these shows on several channels. I watch the other channels when they (PBS) are trolling for money 3 out of every 6 weeks.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
If not, what's better?

I like that they compare products, utensils, and mostly do stuff you can make at home with normal ingredients.
It is a great show.

ATK=Cook's Country imho

There is a very litigious background to Kimball's exit.

Cook Country, Test Kitchen.... same shit. I made their Apple PanDowdy last weekend. Great stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom