Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you know who wrote this famous statement?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

If you have kids, think about making a game of memorizing it and tell to never forget that these words were given to a man directly from God. Tell them to hide these words in their hearts and don't let their teacher know that they know a truth that she does not.

Let them know that no one can ever take the words out of their heart and thus steal their freedom.

tickdickler

Poster
I think that was the opening line to the Backstreet Boys “All I have to give” song. Sorry if I’m remembering incorrectly.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
Did you know that Thomas Jefferson had the highest IQ of any
American President?

Guess who is #2 smartest.
chris-farley-smirk.gif

tommyboy-herbie.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

If you have kids, think about making a game of memorizing it and tell to never forget that these words were given to a man directly from God. Tell them to hide these words in their hearts and don't let their teacher know that they know a truth that she does not.

Let them know that no one can ever take the words out of their heart and thus steal their freedom.
Tommy Strom Thurman
Hero of equality. He'd fuck anyone.
@Rube Reaper @American Deplorable

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The great American poet once said:

"I'm an American bad ass, watch me kick
You can roll with rock or you can suck my dick"

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder

Are you still anti-second amendment? Haven’t asked lately…

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

The GOAT POTUS. Barack Obama

DUH!!!

D

Deleted member 2886

•"Everyone who tells the truth actually promotes the evolution of humanity and everyone who lies, obstructs it."

•"Therefore there is this occult law: Seen with the eyes of Spirit, a lie is a murder."

•"Not only does it kill an astral form, but it is also self-murder."

- Rudolf Steiner

Never understood why you were so randomly hostile toward me, simply for asking a question.

I'm probably the only one here who has spent years contemplating Dr Steiner's teachings.

I am an officially recognized initiate of the Anthroposophical Society of New Zealand for the Goetheanum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom