Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Democratic President Lyndon Baines Johnson says “I’ll have those n*gg*rs voting Democratic for the next 200 years”

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Explain in detail how they switched please. Also, tell me the years in which they switched. And tell me who was in power when they switched…I’ll wait

I snicker at the switched position because of civil rights all the time. Then when you inform them the actual change from blacks being republicans to democrats was under FDR they run.

I snicker at the switched position because of civil rights all the time. Then when you inform them the actual change from blacks being republicans to democrats was under FDR they run.
Everyone started voted Democrat under the New Deal. You had one party devour the entirerty of the economy not just for us, for globally. You can find a direct lineage between the Great Depression and what led to fascism isn Eruope. The political parties began to solidify their current positions with regards to race in 1948 when Truman promoted desegregation and civil rights, and the MS and AL congregations stood up and walked out, then forming the Dixiecrat Party. It wasn't in stone until after desegregation and two court cases relating to tax payer funding to "Christian" segregationist schools (where white kids were taken after Brown vs Board), and Bob Jones University. When Hoover ran, he got 2/3 of the black vote, but by 1936, only 28% were on the GOP bandwagon. You're conflating the black vote for the political positions of the parties.
The move towards conservatives becoming Republican wasn't until Coolidge, then Taft and Strauss really built the ideology, Buckley Jr, then the Goldwater revolution, etc.

I outlined it step by step above

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Everyone started voted Democrat under the New Deal. You had one party devour the entirerty of the economy not just for us, for globally. You can find a direct lineage between the Great Depression and what led to fascism isn Eruope. The political parties began to solidify their current positions with regards to race in 1948 when Truman promoted desegregation and civil rights, and the MS and AL congregations stood up and walked out, then forming the Dixiecrat Party. It wasn't in stone until after desegregation and two court cases relating to tax payer funding to "Christian" segregationist schools (where white kids were taken after Brown vs Board), and Bob Jones University. When Hoover ran, he got 2/3 of the black vote, but by 1936, only 28% were on the GOP bandwagon. You're conflating the black vote for the political positions of the parties.
The move towards conservatives becoming Republican wasn't until Coolidge, then Taft and Strauss really built the ideology, Buckley Jr, then the Goldwater revolution, etc.

I outlined it step by step above
Such an ignorant narrative. It’s like saying Michael Jordan is a baseball player.

if you do not understand, then go back to school
"What are you advocating for? Individual liberty, or "blacks" I am not sure......please advise......because you cannot be advocating for both."

Can one not be for individual liberty and also "blacks"? How exactly does having a favorable opinion of blacks relate to one's individual liberty?

Umm, you’re the ignorant one who is talking about how one issue (civil rights) made them switch. Your post is, for a lack of a better word, retarded.
So, again...you've got literally nothing to offer in response other than, "nuh-uh." Always, 100% of the time, the one who pretends to be the most religious is always the one who has the least integrity, least honesty, and least substance. YOU, in this case, fit the bill.

Umm, you’re the ignorant one who is talking about how one issue (civil rights) made them switch. Your post is, for a lack of a better word, retarded.
Also, you're being dishonest as well. Typical of someone with that avatar. I never claimed the only reason they switched was civil rights. I have a 2 post diatribe breaking down the entire movement from the creation of the party to GWH Bush.

Again, the one who claims to be the most religious, outwardly, always ends up being the sleaziest. Nice avatar

"What are you advocating for? Individual liberty, or "blacks" I am not sure......please advise......because you cannot be advocating for both."

Can one not be for individual liberty and also "blacks"? How exactly does having a favorable opinion of blacks relate to one's individual liberty?
Anyone can "be" for anything they want........however..........there comes a time when the issues you are "for" are contradictory to another, just like say, 100% of the issues fielded by the liberals in this country.

In general, you cannot "be for or pro" issues like the social juctice and inequality disparity thing, and also be for civil liberties, as one requires work and or other actions that the other cannot include, unless you are a zionist and know nothing about the world, and think that money and the like grows on trees.

In truth, the very question that you pose seems to suggest that you are a zionist or the like. If this is true, cool, I am glad to argue, if not, then it seems as though you still need to go back to school.....

post Sesame Street

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
So, again...you've got literally nothing to offer in response other than, "nuh-uh." Always, 100% of the time, the one who pretends to be the most religious is always the one who has the least integrity, least honesty, and least substance. YOU, in this case, fit the bill.
Also, you're being dishonest as well. Typical of someone with that avatar. I never claimed the only reason they switched was civil rights. I have a 2 post diatribe breaking down the entire movement from the creation of the party to GWH Bush.

Again, the one who claims to be the most religious, outwardly, always ends up being the sleaziest. Nice avatar
When did I say I’m the most religious person on TFSF? Yes, I am a Christian and believe in God. Why does that matter?

Edit: I’ve never discussed my religious beliefs on this board until now.

Such an ignorant narrative. It’s like saying Michael Jordan is a baseball player.
In a court of law, he would be (a baseball player) and that statement is 100% true, but the exclusion that Jordan was a basketball player (the GOAT), would be omission of "the whole truth" and therefore a lie. This tactic is used by good debaters and prosecutors....................Point taken.

This is the difference between fact and truth

Anyone can "be" for anything they want........however..........there comes a time when the issues you are "for" are contradictory to another, just like say, 100% of the issues fielded by the liberals in this country.
This seems like word salad. Do you have any examples?

In general, you cannot "be for or pro" issues like the social juctice and inequality disparity thing
So, you have to be a Klan member or not conservative? Is that what you're saying? Ironically, do you realize the Republican party was created for that very thing? How adorably ironic...on another thread, your buddies are trying to convince each other they are the party for minorities and no policy positions have ever shifted since the late 1800s.

and also be for civil liberties, as one requires work and or other actions that the other cannot include, unless you are a zionist and know nothing about the world, and think that money and the like grows on trees.
You know...the more you talk the more your Klan hood pokes out.

Again, you seem to be just throwing words together. It is quite revealing how you think your civil liberties cannot be exercised while accommodating for the civil rights of another, as if you only value your civil liberties if they negatively affect other people. It would be in line with your seeming ideology, actually. But, do continue...

In truth, the very question that you pose seems to suggest that you are a zionist or the like. If this is true, cool, I am glad to argue, if not, then it seems as though you still need to go back to school.....

So, let's boil this down....you don't have an answer and apparently only have a single view that you're a Nazi and only Nazis can be conservatives? Do I have that correct?

When did I say I’m the most religious person on TFSF? Yes, I am a Christian and believe in God. Why does that matter?

Edit: I’ve never discussed my religious beliefs on this board until now.
Um....my avatar is a talking wooly mammoth. Yours is this

1666282136537.png

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

So, you have to be a Klan member or not conservative? Is that what you're saying? Ironically, do you realize the Republican party was created for that very thing? How adorably ironic...on another thread, your buddies are trying to convince each other they are the party for minorities and no policy positions have ever shifted since the late 1800s.

Again, you seem to be just throwing words together. It is quite revealing how you think your civil liberties cannot be exercised while accommodating for the civil rights of another, as if you only value your civil liberties if they negatively affect other people. It would be in line with your seeming ideology, actually. But, do continue...

So, let's boil this down....you don't have an answer and apparently only have a single view that you're a Nazi and only Nazis can be conservatives?
Was Robert Byrd a democratic?

What are you advocating for? Individual liberty, or "blacks" I am not sure......please advise......because you cannot be advocating for both.
I am advocating for individual liberty for ppl of ALL colors! There is 1 race, the human race! Under 1 father, the Holy Father! Idk how you can separate individual liberty based on the color of an individuals skin! Unfortunately you are making me agree with Snuff on the fact what you said makes absolutely NO sense!

Well put, but.....

..........................who cares about the historical identity or either one.................it makes no difference for today and the BS that we see today. Who they were has no bearing on what they do now. What matters is that you follow what they say, becuase you honestly think they are right, not because of a name of a party.

The problem with the republican party is that they think they are conservatives, say they are, campaign they are, but are not. Republicans in congress are WEAK and Dems are IGNORANT.

But yet, ( as I am sure you will agree, no matter who is in office, the same realm of issues do exist)............this suggests what? Either they are equally ineffective, or they are on the same team.

???
Facts matter!!!

White, blonde hair, blue eyes. Blood has been in this country since 1598 and 1607 respectively. You?
I'm a white, blonde hair, blue/green eyed, American Mutt. I have white American Mutt children. We are proud to be who we are & I expect everyone to take some pride in who they are no matter their race, gender, or sexuality. I am far from a racist or a sexist person. I believe we all are entitled to live our lives as we desire *as long as we are NOT hurting, invading, or manipulating someone else in the process. I did not read the novel you posted in the comments as I am sure I would disagree with most of it & I see no point in wasting my time. Maybe if you came at ppl with a civilized discussion you would get better responses then being called a troll or a libtard. You & weaponoffreedom should have a good ole time trying to tear each other apart.

The point of this thread was to draw attention to the fact that a white president said he would control blacks by giving them just enough to shut them up but not enough to make a real difference. Maybe because I'm the poor white trash black sheep of my family I have always made it a point NOT to let nah-sayers be right about me. I'm a fighter! So if someone made it a point to say they will make me do something a certain way, I make it a point to do the exact opposite.

President Lyndon B. Johnson quotes

"If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

I am advocating for individual liberty for ppl of ALL colors! There is 1 race, the human race! Under 1 father, the Holy Father! Idk how you can separate individual liberty based on the color of an individuals skin! Unfortunately you are making me agree with Snuff on the fact what you said makes absolutely NO sense!
I see.....................people already have individual liberties......they choose to give them up..............they choose to do the wrong things........etc. It is not a black or white of whatever thing.

My point is, we already have these "liberties", problem is, some do not know what to do with them............

It is not race.......................it is culture. The other picture you posted of that trash with the syringes...........that culture, .........get it?

They do, in.........a lecture or arguement. Question is, what is the point of your post as I do not understand its reason.
I see.....................people already have individual liberties......they choose to give them up..............they choose to do the wrong things........etc. It is not a black or white of whatever thing.

My point is, we already have these "liberties", problem is, some do not know what to do with them............

It is not race.......................it is culture. The other picture you posted of that trash with the syringes...........that culture, .........get it?
Race seems to be a big topic ALL the time. My point is that how can any person of color support a party that has used them as pawns for votes & so blatantly did so. Is it fe lack of knowing the truth? Maybe these things just need to be brought back to light!

Last edited:
Maybe if you came at ppl with a civilized discussion you would get better responses then being called a troll or a libtard. You & weaponoffreedom should have a good ole time trying to tear each other apart.
I do sincerely apologize. As stated, I came here for the point of debate...but, I'll admit to having been so skewed over two decades of political debate, that the post Trump world of debate with conservatives doesn't appear to exist in the paradigm of civility. Though, I never gave this board the chance to find out.

Constitutional conservatives who believe in granting power back to the citizens, limited federal government, reducing spending (especially overseas when we have plenty of problems at home), and stopping endless wars. That is everything the establishment republicans hate.

The point of this thread was to draw attention to the fact that a white president said he would control blacks by giving them just enough to shut them up but not enough to make a real difference.
Now, there is no evidence whatsoever that Johnson actually said that. Take a few minutes to look into it. Allen West, your source, is a pretty shitty guy and not a person I could consider honest. It's a longstanding quote, however, but isn't actually verifiable. What makes it seem true is Johnson was a piece of shit and a racist. There is no doubt about that in any way. I'm a liberal, hate the guy. BUT, I'm also a liberal who hates the DNC and hates Pelosi and loves guns, so might not be what you think.

Maybe because I'm the poor white trash black sheep of my family I have always made it a point NOT to let nah-sayers be right about me. I'm a fighter! So if someone made it a point to say they will make me do something a certain way, I make it a point to do the exact opposite.
You appear to have integrity. I don't question an honest man who has integrity. We can actually have conversations that don't exist in another reality, a symptom quite frequent these days.

Again, I came into the board in a particular mindset that did not allow for the board to respond with anything but throwing bombs back. For that, I sincerely apologize to you all and appreciate you allowing me time on your board, as a newbie. I'll put forth the effort to be more civil and less personal....except for the dude that keep writing "faggit." Methinks he dresses in his mom's panties at night. No chance you can be that preoccupied with gay people and not be closeted.

We are so done with the 🙈🙊🙉 bullshit! I can not believe the shit the Dems with cover up for their party. I'm an independent, so I am well aware neither party is 💯 but I def align more with Republican morals in their truth.
Screenshot_20221020-143549-199.pngScreenshot_20221020-143727-811.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-143549-199.png
    Screenshot_20221020-143549-199.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221020-143727-811.png
    Screenshot_20221020-143727-811.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Rac seems to be a big topic ALL the time. My point is that how can any person of color support a party that has used them as pawns for votes & so blatantly did so. Is it fe lack of knowing the truth? Maybe these things just need to be brought back to light!
It could be because the ONLY team fighting to protect Confederate monuments, lost cause theory, promoting or supporting the Confederacy in any way...is yours. They have eyes and they have ears. It wasn't the Democrats sending floods of cocaine into inner cities that created the crack epidemic and the militarization of gangs only to punish black crack users exponentially more than white powder users. Open neo nazis aren't running as Democrats. They are running as Republicans. I mean, you act like the last 70 years didn't happen.

Here, this might help as to WHY they don't vote for you

Rac seems to be a big topic ALL the time. My point is that how can any person of color support a party that has used them as pawns for votes & so blatantly did so. Is it fe lack of knowing the truth? Maybe these things just need to be brought back to light!
People will forgo their own liberties, as long as their security is not at stake.

So, let's boil this down....you don't have an answer and apparently only have a single view that you're a Nazi and only Nazis can be conservatives? Do I have that correct?
Yes, Nazi, you get it. A+

there is no evidence whatsoever that Johnson actually said that. Take a few minutes to look into it. Allen West, your source, is a pretty shitty guy and not a person I could consider honest. It's a longstanding quote, however, but isn't actually verifiable. What makes it seem true is Johnson was a piece of shit and a racist. There is no doubt about that in any way. I'm a liberal, hate the guy. BUT, I'm also a liberal who hates the DNC and hates Pelosi and loves guns, so might not be what you think.
I understand that there isn't any recording but Allen West wasnt the source I read it from. It was some female that was part of his cabinet who stated he said that. BUT all do agree that it isn't to far fetched of a statement from the blunt spoken Texan.

You need not apologize for anything to me! I just say that this forum is predominantly conservative BUT not all so you will find some like minded folks here. I myself would have been considered liberal in my early years but I can not align with most of their actions these days. I am an independent. Pelosi is garbage & so are most of the Dems in authority but I do have to say that goes for republicans also. We will have to agree to disagree about Trump. To me he was a breathe of fresh air who shined light on all the darkness that is our government. I believe because of that alone is why they all hate him, Dems & Pubs! He wasn't a politician He gave up his luxury life because he loves this country! Do I believe he is a perfect man? Not by a long shot!!! I do believe he could have continued with his beautiful life without ever having to endure what our government has put him thru since he decided to run. He opened our eyes to so much that was hidden for so many years. I am aware that there are ppl who just don't like him BUT if those ppl could let go of their general hatred for the man & just listen I believe their hearts could be changed as well. Did you know that Trump donated every single 1 of his presidential paychecks to different organizations? Did you know that the Republican party wanted him to fail just as badly as the Democratic party did? There is so much that can be seen as long as you take off the hatred blinders. It's nice to have you here in this forum. Sometimes we need push back against our beliefs so we can have our eyes opened.

It could be because the ONLY team fighting to protect Confederate monuments, lost cause theory, promoting or supporting the Confederacy in any way...is yours. They have eyes and they have ears. It wasn't the Democrats sending floods of cocaine into inner cities that created the crack epidemic and the militarization of gangs only to punish black crack users exponentially more than white powder users. Open neo nazis aren't running as Democrats. They are running as Republicans. I mean, you act like the last 70 years didn't happen.

Here, this might help as to WHY they don't vote for you

I don't have TikTok so I won't be watching your link. What gets me about your statement is that most of the men represented by those monuments are democrats. I could give a shit about the monuments necessarily BUT the fact is that it is our history! It is what made this country the country it is today. We had to fight to overcome the doings of evil men. If you try look at history & allow yourself to realize the truth you would see that the democrats are everything they accuse republicans of being. The parties never switched platforms.

Top Bottom