Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Which is what blows my mind. There are people that have wondered into this area and government shows up in minutes. There’s something huge there

Fuck it I’ve always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I’m fucking going to gear up and all my old camping shit and try and get the fuck in that place.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
OK, a couple of things one I’m watching South Carolina game. Would you motherfuckers not blow the game against LSU? I’m cheering for you!

Secondly, you crazy motherfuckers. Have an actual fucking chicken at the game.

You might want to keep the Haitians out of your stadium or it’s going to be a dead fucking chicken.

Second thought maybe you guys want to sacrifice that chicken yourself and throw a curse on LSU because they almost come back and winning the game fuck!!!

I know I’ve got 6 1/2 points but I want LSU to fucking lose for recruiting purposes

Unholster your fucking cocks and do something!!!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
OK, a couple of things one I’m watching South Carolina game. Would you motherfuckers not blow the game against LSU? I’m cheering for you!

You might want to keep the Haitians out of your stadium or it’s going to be a dead fucking chicken.

Second thought maybe you guys want to sacrifice that chicken yourself and throw a curse on LSU because they almost come back and winning the game fuck!!!

I know I’ve got 6 1/2 points but I want LSU to fucking lose for recruiting purposes

Refs were bought and paid for. The worst officiating I have ever seen.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
I wish we had a library collection of election interference, voter theft, 9/11, moon landings, vaccines, Vegas, basically all these wonderful videos we have that are scattered amongst the 271,334 posts.

Say after 200 pages pass, they get archived from this thread to the library in order to not use double the server space.

Said post archived gets a url directly to the video in the library.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Oh, I forgot your first session in the SEC. That stadium third down chickenhawk call is so annoying.
Nice stadium, it’s in their state fair park.
I was at a game there about 10 years ago and was losing the game, low score and Mizzou scored either late in the game or last play and snuck out with a win. It was a fun walk back to the party bus . The stadium went from loud and raucous all game to dead silence.
The fans were actually fine to us after the game.

That sucks though SC losing to LSU. Looks like Beamer might be turning them around.

Fun time of year.

Goldhedge

Legendary
He's drunk? He's still alive?

What Is Trump Doing With Laura Loomer​

James expresses his frustration with the current state of politics, particularly focusing on the absurdity and incompetence within the Republican Party. He highlights the rise of controversial figures like Laura Loomer and critiques the lack of accountability among powerful Republicans. James emphasizes the need for a collective response to the buffoonery in politics and calls for action to address these issues as the election approaches.

Chapters:
00:00 The Clown Show of Politics
02:24 The Rise of Extremism in Political Circles
05:20 The Democratic Response to Leadership Challenges
08:16 The Role of Misogyny and Racism in Politics
11:34 The Future of the Trump Campaign

Top Bottom