Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

And here it is,

the Republican Oversight Investigation,

CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

Holy fuck,

Since January 20, 2021, the United States government is being run by a terrorist organization.

The BIDEN/HARRIS TERRORIST ORGANIZATION through the “Inflation Reduction Act” using American tax payers money to fund DOMESTIC TERRORISM on United States soil in the name of the greatest criminal conspiracy ever perpetrated on humanity, Climate Change,

“In fact,
there’s been a recent rush to get this money out. And that’s because they know there’s a likelihood that the administration will change to come November.”

And here is the follow the money,

A: Climate Justice: $100 million to one terrorist organization to glorify another, Hamas,

B: NDN Collective: $100 million to defund law enforcement and obliterate the United States military.

C: NY Immigration Coalition/NJ Alliance for Immigrant Justice: $50 million for open borders and annihilate citizenship.

D: Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs: $50 million to abolish police and abolish prisons.

E: Ella Baker Center for Humam Rights: $1 to $3 million to defund the police, decriminalize shoplifting and abolish prisons.

“I'm going to say that Vice President Harris…is quoted here, ‘I put equity at the center of our nation's largest investment in climate in history, to reach the organizations that know their community best.’ That's what she said when they rolled out and actually named these terror organizations.”

In other words,

A: these are the domestic terrorist organizations who RULE Kamala Harris.

And

B: these are the types of terror programs unfolding across United States and western civilization since 2008 under the chief of terror Barack Obama in the name of Climate Change, the weapon of mass destruction.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Man it sucks when your starter has to leave the game in the 1st Qtr with these stats

14/16 185 2 TD 1 INT for a QB Rating of 213.4

So you send in your second stringer and hope for the best. He comes in throws a TD on his first play. Then next possession just two plays later he runs it in for 67 yards clocked at 20.7 MPH

He ends up with pedesterian stats for 2 Qtr like these

9/12 223 4 TD 0 INT for a QB Rating of 341

He's just a sophomore so maybe things will work out...

Gents I hope your teams are on better track than mine.

🤘

Are you flexing over beating UTSA?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
FFS

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
FFS

It’s time for another crusade. Start in America and Europe. Clean out the filth. Then it’s time to expand and push them all the way out. These motherfuckers need to meet their master(s)

This crusade includes removing white liberal fucktards that want nothing more than our own deaths.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
One huge unwritten safety rule is “know your target, and what lies beyond it.”

I hope they weren’t returning fire just to make up from last time.
Supposed to be. Have seen too many videos of police shootings where multiple police are firing at a suspect and there is an office building, house or other something directly behind the perp. Happened in my area about 3 months ago. No way all those bullets hit the perp or his vehicle.

Police shot and killed a cop killer on I-35 a couple of weeks ago. You could see cars in the southbound lanes driving along directly behind the perp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom