Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
He's drunk? He's still alive?

What Is Trump Doing With Laura Loomer​

James expresses his frustration with the current state of politics, particularly focusing on the absurdity and incompetence within the Republican Party. He highlights the rise of controversial figures like Laura Loomer and critiques the lack of accountability among powerful Republicans. James emphasizes the need for a collective response to the buffoonery in politics and calls for action to address these issues as the election approaches.

Chapters:
00:00 The Clown Show of Politics
02:24 The Rise of Extremism in Political Circles
05:20 The Democratic Response to Leadership Challenges
08:16 The Role of Misogyny and Racism in Politics
11:34 The Future of the Trump Campaign

Not one fuck is given what this cocksuckin Cajun thinks

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They were already there. Been deferring to the 3 letter agencies for a looooong time.
You left out their MBA overlords who run their hospitals and medical companies.

He points out the difficulty in attacking Lyme. Lyme spirochetes can turn into a cyst form , or a biofilm when it detects antibiotics. That is why I moved to herbal protocols.
Thanks for posting Cary!
Just one of many biologicals released on the public by the authorities. This one came from across the sound at Plum Island. They are from the same Phylum that includes syphilis.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
’m not a genius .I’m an old white conservative and I’m not a politician.What government would warn people about the dangers of going to a country then bring in tens of thousands from that country into there country ??We are warned here how dangerous Haiti is yet we fly this trouble into our beautiful nation every month . Are democrats this ignorant or dumb to allow these people into America especially young men .Someone needs to start asking the question why ???Republicans if you have balls enough to shut down the government will this also shut down biden/harris flying these people into America 🇺🇸 ???I guarantee 10-15 thousand Haitians didn’t get to Springfield Ohio by accident.
1726397208841.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
’m not a genius .I’m an old white conservative and I’m not a politician.What government would warn people about the dangers of going to a country then bring in tens of thousands from that country into there country ??We are warned here how dangerous Haiti is yet we fly this trouble into our beautiful nation every month . Are democrats this ignorant or dumb to allow these people into America especially young men .Someone needs to start asking the question why ???Republicans if you have balls enough to shut down the government will this also shut down biden/harris flying these people into America 🇺🇸 ???I guarantee 10-15 thousand Haitians didn’t get to Springfield Ohio by accident.
View attachment 222353
From US Gov't: "Don't go there. We'll bring them to you."

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1726398012902.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
There is so much wrong with this, I don’t know where to start. Anyone who has done an hour of research understands BTC is the most decentralized, uncontrolled form of an asset ever in the history of the world. It is distributed across the blockchain, with hundreds of thousands of nodes agreeing 💯 before a single transaction is verified…which is the essence of decentralized. Who gives a fuck if the CIA created it (which I doubt) because it is distributed and there is no rolling back.

No marketers. No distributions to shareholders/developers. No changes. Just the hardest money ever known. Better start researching it because once you’re orange pilled, you’ll lay awake at night realizing you don’t have enough exposure to BTC…especially given where we’ll be in 10 years.

BTW, I’m also in on some of the shitcoins (ETH, KASP, XRP, etc…), but it’s only to make a profit off this bull run, then liquidate to stack more in BTC. We’re still early. Global adoption is around ~1%…basically where the internet was in 1995.
Who is Satoshi?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 222361

How are there people out there like this? If they are this stupid it would seem to me they would forget how to breathe n just die.

"An Obama-Trump voter, Luce is weighing whether to vote Trump or Harris – or at all.
After Tuesday’s debate, Luce thought Trump might drop out."

What????

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How are there people out there like this? If they are this stupid it would seem to me they would forget how to breathe n just die.

"An Obama-Trump voter, Luce is weighing whether to vote Trump or Harris – or at all.
After Tuesday’s debate, Luce thought Trump might drop out."

What????
Luce isn't undecided. He just wants to hear himself talk. He must be independently wealthy and isn't effected by the economy to be "undecided".

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

No way, I don’t buy it. What kind of op are we witnessing here?

Edit - my guess is distraction from the main issues (just like Q). This time it seems like they want us to forget authorizing use of long range weapons against Russia will start ww3. If it hasn’t already started of course.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Man it sucks when your starter has to leave the game in the 1st Qtr with these stats

14/16 185 2 TD 1 INT for a QB Rating of 213.4

So you send in your second stringer and hope for the best. He comes in throws a TD on his first play. Then next possession just two plays later he runs it in for 67 yards clocked at 20.7 MPH

He ends up with pedesterian stats for 2 Qtr like these

9/12 223 4 TD 0 INT for a QB Rating of 341

He's just a sophomore so maybe things will work out...

Gents I hope your teams are on better track than mine.

🤘

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
for all you sidereal lovers

9 hours long at 963Hz: Harmonize your Crown Chakra with Solfeggio Frequency of Gods​

Thanks for posting.

After a bunch of tequila and my beautiful Colombiana date last night I need some Crown Chakra for the cockra

I have tennis at 12:00 it's sunny, and I need some hangover relief!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Man it sucks when your starter has to leave the game in the 1st Qtr with these stats

14/16 185 2 TD 1 INT for a QB Rating of 213.4

So you send in your second stringer and hope for the best. He comes in throws a TD on his first play. Then next possession just two plays later he runs it in for 67 yards clocked at 20.7 MPH

He ends up with pedesterian stats for 2 Qtr like these

9/12 223 4 TD 0 INT for a QB Rating of 341

He's just a sophomore so maybe things will work out...

Gents I hope your teams are on better track than mine.

🤘

It’s a well oiled machine. Sark has brought the football factory back to Austin. Man, it was a long walk through the desert to get here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom