Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
We'll probably beat you by 21 with our backup QB.

texas-longhorns.gif
Lol, talking all that shit
@MortgageHorn you too shit bird!
😂
I think Texas has been ranked number one in the AP one time in 40 years
Also, Georgia has gone one day without being ranked number one in the AP poll. Your chart above is wrong.

Texas has a pretty weak schedule and should make the playoffs. Georgia has to go to three top five teams on the road. We didn’t play well yesterday, but we’ve won 42 games in a row in the regular season. 2 of the last 3 national championships. If you think Texas is gonna smoke, Georgia because you beat two dog shit teams, and a very overrated Michigan team I believe you are sorely mistaken.

I think Texas and Georgia have played twice in the past 65+ years
Texas beat Georgia in a meaningless sugar bowl game in 2018
And Georgia cost Texas the national title January 1984

I will be in Austin in a couple of weeks and if your stupid mascot gets anywhere near our bulldog, we’re gonna cook his ass for dinner

See you fools in a couple of weeks. Expect a battle

@AgEngDawg
@TheRealJohnCooper
Thoughts

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Lol, talking all that shit
@MortgageHorn you too shit bird!
😂
I think Texas has been ranked number one in the AP one time in 40 years
Also, Georgia has gone one day without being ranked number one in the AP poll. Your chart above is wrong.

Texas has a pretty weak schedule and should make the playoffs. Georgia has to go to three top five teams on the road. We didn’t play well yesterday, but we’ve won 42 games in a row in the regular season. 2 of the last 3 national championships. If you think Texas is gonna smoke, Georgia because you beat two dog shit teams, and a very overrated Michigan team I believe you are sorely mistaken.

I think Texas and Georgia have played twice in the past 50+ years
Texas beat Georgia in a meaningless sugar bowl game in 2018
And Georgia cost Texas the national title January 1984

I will be in Austin in a couple of weeks and if your stupid mascot gets anywhere near our bulldog, we’re gonna cook his ass for dinner

See you fools in a couple of weeks. Expect a battle

@AgEngDawg
Thoughts

The fear is palpable.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
LOL, you aren't going to have that no. 1 ranking long.

I hear Kirbo is going to have a longhorn bull castrated in front on the team the thursday before the game.

Then the team is going to do the same thing metaphorically on the field on Saturday.

Going to have to do something to recover from Kalen Deboer adopting Kirby daddy duties from Saban

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder

They want video of Pres Trump being assassinated so bad that the would be assassin had a Go Pro to film it.

This comes after Thomas Crooks tried to kill him at a rally while the world was watching.

Who would receive the video feed from today’s assassin’s Go Pro??

These are NOT lone wolves.

There is a conspiracy to murder Donald Trump.

Right! Why won’t anyone ask CNN why the Butler, PA rally is the ONLY one they have broadcast live this year.

Gametame

Poster
PSA - mice and rats

There is a new rodenticide on the market. It reduces or eliminates a rodent's ability to reproduce in 1-2 breeding cycles. Active ingredient is cottonseed oil. Carries no EPA registration number, thus, it should be available for purchase by individuals. It's new so it needs time to see how it works in nature.
Name of the rodenticide?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
No way, I don’t buy it. What kind of op are we witnessing here?

Edit - my guess is distraction from the main issues (just like Q). This time it seems like they want us to forget authorizing use of long range weapons against Russia will start ww3. If it hasn’t already started of course.
Just like putting the pizza guy into the pedo shit with Podesta.... Why did we give a shit about some pizza guy in DC when the Podesta brothers were clearly fucking children?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
LOL, you aren't going to have that no. 1 ranking long.

I hear Kirbo is going to have a longhorn bull castrated in front on the team the thursday before the game.

Then the team is going to do the same thing metaphorically on the field on Saturday.
Might do what A&M did… cook Beco up and serve as hamburgers during the game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom