Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
TMB wants it fraqqle thread back. Labeled as kooks, but we have been n all that is going on for months.

Since I got an actual lifetime ban from those fucking faggots tell them I said to fuck right off.

General Mod Dipshit Mod Dickhead Mod all of the faggot ass mods - they can suck dick.

And yes if any of those faggots want to meet behind Wachovia tell them I said, "Let's roll"!

Faggot-ass faggot liberal dick sucking faggots can eat shit and die.

img_2477-gif.219760

Numbers pumped!

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Since I got an actual lifetime ban from those fucking faggots tell them I said to fuck right off.

General Mod Dipshit Mod Dickhead Mod all of the faggot ass mods - they can suck dick.

And yes if any of those faggots want to meet behind Wachovia tell them I said, "Let's roll"!

Faggot-ass faggots liberal dick sucking faggots can eat shit and die.

img_2477-gif.219760

Numbers pumped!
I concur

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Our presence has been requested back on Rivals tMB.

Mom has reposted the read-only OG thread.

Just in the past 10 days:

- Failed attempt on DJT but looks super fishy
- Sleepy Joe steps down on X and is still sleepy
- Swamp is endorsing Kamala so she/they can scoop the donor $
- Corrupt media goes from Joe being sharp as a tack to pushing him out

Too much red meat there for even tMB to ignore.

Where the fuck have you been - welcome home!

Mungri

Elite
Yeah someone posted our link there

There might be an influx of trolls unfortunately
I looked into this TMB drama. Their forum you can spot as just being cringy edgelords under the main BS such places do as 'Tits allowed, dicks banned'.

Want me to destroy them if they come here with my faggotry?

Such hypocrites that claim 'grow a thicker skin', yet a dick makes them run off crying to their mommies. Weak.

Imagine being so ashamed and insecure of your own genitals.

Mungri

Elite
What my addled brain basically has is SAVANTRY in:

- Speech and Language

- Emotional maturity and empathy

- Justice obsession - genuine equality of 'everyone gets the same'

- 100% resistance and willpower against feeble narcs, sociopaths & psychopaths, full understanding or their tricks and how to counter and destroy ... So long as they dun find me.

- .... And how to be a psychopath anytime I want by turning my uncontrollable meltdowns into controlled rage

- I purposely trained in a manipulative psychopath mask that is beyond smiley and charismatic, and even wants to pump and dump and discard wahmin. For the most part its my magnetic mode when I feel a need to use it and make anyone like me.

Mungri

Elite
I want to offer everything to a wahmin, the whole world, every promise, perfect love, impeccable treatment, seductive and suave with my perfect masculity mask ....

Den pump it and dump it and ghost and block it. Muehehehehehehehehehehe .... BITCH YOU THOUGH A THOT LIKE YOU THATS TAKEN THOUSANDS OF DICKS EVER HAD A CHANCE WITH ME? MUEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Hurt it, destroy it, unlike a narc I have no desire to hoover worthless humans back nor do I need their approval or adoration.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Has this prophecy been discussed here???

Yes, about 10 minutes after the attempt someone posted this. I thought it was bullshit until I watched the video and went down the rabbit hole. Pretty crazy. He said these visions could be wrong since humans have free will.
There was some other lady who studied yogi masters to predict events by looking at star alignments. She didn’t have specifics but also predicted an assassination attempt. Both were using the eclipses as their guide.
Also mentioned that DJT was born in an eclipse year which also meant something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom