Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

i-feel-like-this-happens-all-the-time-liam-scott-edwards.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1721729594198.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

That's some schnozz on ol Lina^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Our presence has been requested back on Rivals tMB.

Mom has reposted the read-only OG thread.

Just in the past 10 days:

- Failed attempt on DJT but looks super fishy
- Sleepy Joe steps down on X and is still sleepy
- Swamp is endorsing Kamala so she/they can scoop the donor $
- Corrupt media goes from Joe being sharp as a tack to pushing him out

Too much red meat there for even tMB to ignore.
I’m going to need more groveling and tell them Shaun sent you.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Since I got an actual lifetime ban from those fucking faggots tell them I said to fuck right off.

General Mod Dipshit Mod Dickhead Mod all of the faggot ass mods - they can suck dick.

And yes if any of those faggots want to meet behind Wachovia tell them I said, "Let's roll"!

Faggot-ass faggot liberal dick sucking faggots can eat shit and die.

img_2477-gif.219760

Numbers pumped!
This is where we belong.

IT JUST MEANS MORE 🫡

Cooper

Elite
Founder

View attachment 219782

View attachment 219783

I think it would be better for Trump to stand down himself, let the Dems fvck this up in public without distractions, but what do I know
I agree Trump needs to shut up occasionally. My wife can't stand him and didn't vote in the last election because of that. He is incapable of acting presidential. I have a fear he's going to take all this momentum he has and throw it away. Victory is not a given.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I agree Trump needs to shut up occasionally. my wife can't stand him and then vote election just because of that. He is incapable of acting presidential. I have a fear he's going to take all this momentum he has and throw it away. Victory is not a given.
I was hoping he learned his lesson by keeping a lower profile after the debate. I guess not. He had the perfect answer on a rebuttal during the debate when asked to respond to Biden and said "I'll try, I Don't know what he said and I don't think he does either" then left it alone. Previous Trump would have kept going, but he moved on and I hoped it was a newer Trump.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I was hoping he learned his lesson by keeping a lower profile after the debate. I guess not. He had the perfect answer on a rebuttal during the debate when asked to respond to Biden and said "I'll try, I Don't know what he said and I don't think he does either" then left it alone. Previous Trump would have kept going, but he moved on and I hoped it was a newer Trump.
Let’s pump the brakes a little.

He has actually been quite reserved. Let’s see if this is just a moment due to the large polar shift in election.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
I looked into this TMB drama. Their forum you can spot as just being cringy edgelords under the main BS such places do as 'Tits allowed, dicks banned'.

Want me to destroy them if they come here with my faggotry?

Such hypocrites that claim 'grow a thicker skin', yet a dick makes them run off crying to their mommies. Weak.

Imagine being so ashamed and insecure of your own genitals.
I’m rock hard!!!

GarneT&GolD1978

Founder
I agree Trump needs to shut up occasionally. My wife can't stand him and didn't vote in the last election because of that. He is incapable of acting presidential. I have a fear he's going to take all this momentum he has and throw it away. Victory is not a given.
People who don’t vote for Trump because he’s “mean” are self-absorbed, ignorant, morons… Hope this helps.

GarneT&GolD1978

Founder
Newer Trump? LULZ.

It’s interesting to me how people forget that good ole original Trump won an election in a landslide and had it stolen from him by DS.

It doesn’t matter how he acts. It matters how they stop the cheating.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
People who don’t vote for Trump because he’s “mean” are self-absorbed, ignorant, morons… Hope this helps.
Rowest of the row IQ… that mahda fuka say mean tings to da peopre dat kirred granny, riberty, an wanna take my keeeeeeds away from me.

If he was being nice to the traitors of our country he wouldn’t be the President that he is. He’d be a part of the problem.

The people he talks shit to, fucking hate you. They despise you. You are the carbon they want removed.

9Mounties07

Elite
I think he’s toned it down a tad, which is a start

9Mounties07

Elite
Newer Trump? LULZ.

It’s interesting to me how people forget that good ole original Trump won an election in a landslide and had it stolen from him by DS.

It doesn’t matter how he acts. It matters how they stop the cheating.
And some are memory holeing the fact that they just tried to take him out. Joe forced to step down to take the heat off of the failed attempt at his life. The media sucks ass and is likely the biggest issue with this republic right now

Mungri

Elite
They are toxic positives as the morons I keep coming across in my smooth brain clubs.

I made the biggest mistake going into retard brain spaces and being friendly to everyone, such a waste of time and my own emotional maturity attracting trashy low emotional IQ dweebs.

Simply telling them 'I don't like you' sets them off into a rage. Weak ass worthless pussies.

I now have so many tough as nails emotional litmus questions to gauge people in the future.

I can only love people who I can also hate, and that can duke shit out with respectful assertions without losing all their marbles.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
If "acting presidential" is what we've experienced since Reagan, then I'll pass. I want someone that fights for us, not a blow hard ass kisser that takes from us and gives to others. Trump says mean things (hell, I do too), but he's the best man for the job BECAUSE he doesn't act presidential.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Black Americans Know Democrats Are Planning Election Year Violence.

“I've heard that in October the illegals that have invaded America will basically cause chaos, and this has all been under the direction of former president Barack Obama.”

“Now, you know something people, I don't know how anybody that has a brain could not come to any other conclusion.

- Number 1, these folks before the, before the illegals got here, you know, they messed with our laws. First of all, they defunded the police. They took the law enforcement presence out of our cities

- Number 2, they made laws catch and release. Alright, And then they brought in the illegals. Now they bring these people in, take care of them for a minute or 2, and now they wanna release them. — I mean, literally, they've created the environment for other chaos and mayhem to occur.

— Donald Trump, you know, he's looking to to be the next president. That's if they don't assassinate him first. Alright‌‌Hello. I mean, we've all talked about the fact that Donald Trump may not make it to the White House.

Look around you. Here's the deal people. If you stay in the southern part of the United States, if you like war, get ready because you're gonna get it.‌

Alright? And you know, a lot of us as Americans, be soft. Oh, come on now. We've been softened by our culture.‌ Folks, this thing is real.

A lot of us, we don't wanna face the reality of it because it just seems too ugly. We've been spoiled and pampered and babied in America for decades.

Other countries, they've been about that life.‌ They know what it's like to have war even in our modern time on their soil.

The last time we saw war in America was civil war and that's what and that's when he was using muskets, okay, and and cannonballs, you know, cannons. Folks, I implore you. Get out of the southern part of the United States.‌

Let the let the liberals stew in their own sh*t. Okay? Hey, folks. Let's get ready, and let's stay ready.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In case it's not obvious now, this was a planned assassination of DJT. They didn't expect him to survive and are now working overtime destroying evidence. It was a deliberate Keystone Cops operation which could have been easily erased had it succeeded.

The difference between this and JFK is there is so much technology available to billions which is debunking the SS/DHS narrative. Had the technology been around 60 years ago, the Warren Commission Report would have immediately been destroyed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom