Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

6789ac69-ef24-4ac2-a182-e9300b90ad3e.jpg

520adac6-09b4-456d-8966-feb063026e8e.jpg

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Our presence has been requested back on Rivals tMB.

Mom has reposted the read-only OG thread.

Just in the past 10 days:

- Failed attempt on DJT but looks super fishy
- Sleepy Joe steps down on X and is still sleepy
- Swamp is endorsing Kamala so she/they can scoop the donor $
- Corrupt media goes from Joe being sharp as a tack to pushing him out

Too much red meat there for even tMB to ignore.
Invite those fags over to the free speech forum.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Ridiculous

62ee77ea-0ab5-4fa3-a01f-edcb91b45eeb.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Rowest of the row IQ… that mahda fuka say mean tings to da peopre dat kirred granny, riberty, an wanna take my keeeeeeds away from me.

If he was being nice to the traitors of our country he wouldn’t be the President that he is. He’d be a part of the problem.

The people he talks shit to, fucking hate you. They despise you. You are the carbon they want removed.

Scro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Invite those fags over to the free speech forum.
giphy.webp

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
In case it's not obvious now, this was a planned assassination of DJT. They didn't expect him to survive and are now working overtime destroying evidence. It was a deliberate Keystone Cops operation which could have been easily erased had it succeeded.

The difference between this and JFK is there is so much technology available to billions which is debunking the SS/DHS narrative. Had the technology been around 60 years ago, the Warren Commission Report would have immediately been destroyed.

Correct have said that for years.

Really surprised they went with 1960's style assassination attempt.

Mungri

Elite
People who see others by their race are the lowest IQ.

Ooooohhhhh wwwwweeee, you haz melanin, that is the best / worst thing ever.

Immigration is simply an issue of numbers and morons from shit cultures and upbringings. And wypipo are their own worst enemies for not breeding enough.

Stupid western culture and its self absorbed materialism is whats destroyed the white race, and hey, maybe it actually is because the Jews are in control of everything.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Ridiculous

View attachment 219790

I'm guessing there will be several bad events happening in the Olympics. Wouldn't surprise me if athletes are targeted.

MortgageHorn

Founder
I will never ever go back! Let's not forget how they treated us! Fuck them!

They were pissed that the Vegas/LAC thread had become bigger than the TMB itself.

Our thread had more likes per post and was the biggest thread ever.

Shortly after becoming the first poster with six-figure likes I got a lifetime ban for some total bs reason.

Didn't even get to go out blasting tits or telling @generalmod to suck dick like @TheRealJohnCooper did.

You're right Fuck Them!

When Trump wins I'm creating an account from a Colombian IP and I'm going to start a thread and troll them with a thread titled:

"Law-Abiding-Citizen- Returns to Vegas - This is Where It Started & This Is Where It Ends"

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Correct have said that for years.

Really surprised they went with 1960's style assassination attempt.
I was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Brother and I were going to ride the bus with the Triple Underpass as the place to watch. Parents wouldn't sign to let us out of school.

Have spoken with several who claim they were at the grassy knoll. They heard, and film footage supports this, guns being fired behind the fence. Look at the films and you'll see many turn their heads immediately towards the fence and train tracks behind it. This was Texas in 1963. Many many people grew up in rural places and knew exactly what gun shots sounded like and where they came from.

The Zapruder film clearly shows JFK's front right head being blown away. It sailed behind and to the left of his head and his head snapped back towards the County Courts Building behind him. The Warren Commission said a bullet from behind would cause the same response. Bullshit!

MortgageHorn

Founder
I was in Dallas when JFK was assassinated. Brother and I were going to ride the bus with the Triple Underpass as the place to watch. Parents wouldn't sign to let us out of school.

Have spoken with several who claim they were at the grassy knoll. They heard, and film footage supports this, guns being fired behind the fence. Look at the films and you'll see many turn their heads immediately towards the fence and train tracks behind it. This was Texas in 1963. Many many people grew up in rural places and knew exactly what gun shots sounded like and where they came from.

The Zapruder film clearly shows JFK's front right head being blown away. It sailed behind and to the left of his head and his head snapped back towards the County Courts Building behind him. The Warren Commission said a bullet from behind would cause the same response. Bullshit!

I guess it came to bug-killing back then it was all fly-swatters and boot heels. ;)

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I guess it came to bug-killing back then it was all fly-swatters and boot heels. ;)
Back then they had much more toxic pesticides than now. You could go to the local hardware store and get Chlordane, Aldrin, Heptachlor, and many more which have been banned. My Dad had some in bottles and always told us to "never stick your finger in the bottle or it would kill you". The crop dusters sprayed this stuff on our foods, yet, fewer cases of cancer and other maladies.

My grandfather owned a chemical supply company who sold to farmers, crop dusters, etc. As kids we used to play on top of the bags of dusts - likely very toxic - and haven't sufefeefsaasffed abuusbny conse----s.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Back then they had much more toxic pesticides than now. You could go to the local hardware store and get Chlordane, Aldrin, Heptachlor, and many more which have been banned. My Dad had some in bottles and always told us to "never stick your finger in the bottle or it would kill you". The crop dusters sprayed this stuff on our foods, yet, fewer cases of cancer and other maladies.

Always wondered if that little critter in your avatar is your "Archenemy"?

316.jpg

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I agree Trump needs to shut up occasionally. My wife can't stand him and didn't vote in the last election because of that. He is incapable of acting presidential. I have a fear he's going to take all this momentum he has and throw it away. Victory is not a given.

Get your household tightened up, brother. We don’t have time for shit like that now. We’re playing for keeps.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

View attachment 219782

View attachment 219783

I think it would be better for Trump to stand down himself, let the Dems fvck this up in public without distractions, but what do I know

I agree, if I were trump I’d just sit back and relax, he’s already got his voters and I really don’t want him going out in public if he can help it

Believe it or not after what transpired with the ass attempt and pedo Joe stepping down there are still some on the fence lol

Let them destroy and humiliate each other, It will be glorious to watch

Latest posts

Top Bottom