Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

noelnole

Elite
Founder
whats trumps recourse? can he sue the SS or fire SS employees? i guess he can hire his own security

with this cheatle bich just lying and tellin us absolutely nothing which is par for the course with these scum

it just seems like we're just sitting on our hands, we should be proactive but i have no idea how, i feel helpless

Viking

Legendary
Founder

Alot of excuses by Musk. Covid really? Alot going on really? Glad he turned around, apparently. But now I have to question Mr. big brains and his choice of speaking with Jordan ' I took the deal' Peterson and ask what club he is referencing. I don't trust anyone. Thanks alot bin laden! Haha Skol!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
whats trumps recourse? can he sue the SS or fire SS employees? i guess he can hire his own security

with this cheatle bich just lying and tellin us absolutely nothing which is par for the course with these scum

it just seems like we're just sitting on our hands, we should be proactive but i have no idea how, i feel helpless
Sure he can sue and said he will in a post above. Whether it goes anywhere remains to be seen. He will sue in Florida on the Mar-a-Lago raid and won't have a DC or NYC jury.

When he is inaugurated, he will fire Cheatle's ass simultaneously with drill, drill, drill and lockdown the borders. There is a list a mile long on whom to fire.

ShaolinNole

Legendary

growing-mushrooms-timelapse-4.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom