Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
12516579.jpeg

40 days.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

He already gone is my bet

Looks like you may be on to something...

Got a weird lead on a story that people should look into. I got a call from a source close to Las Vegas Metro. The official story was that Joe Biden's trip was cut short last week due to COVID. However, according to this source, US Secret Service informed LV Metro that there was an emergency situation involving Joe Biden and to close necessary streets so that POTUS could be transported immediately to University Medical, which they began to do in earnest. Then, mysteriously, there was a stand down order and the USSS informed local Vegas PD that they were going to "medivac" POTUS to Johns Hopkins, which they presumed meant fly him back east ASAP. Apparently the rumor mill in the police department was that Joe Biden was dying or possibly already dead.

I didn't think too much about this lead, seemed too wild to be true, but given that Joe Biden has been out of public sight for days and dropped out of the race via an 𝕏 post, and his brother James indicated health was a factor, I'm beginning to grow more curious if COVID or something else has been more serious than reported. If anyone with LV Metro has information, please email Freedom@CharlieKirk.com. I want to hear if there is more to the official story than what they're telling us.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1419b2d8-b7a9-42b8-bec2-f6e10b20e2c0.jpg

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
WTF is the gray suit man then? I know it's all about ratings and eyes but teasing viewers is no bueno. One of the many reasons I don't watch these programs.

Cameltoe must be an exceptional Hoover.

Delaying another 4 weeks until the convention won't give the "circle drawers" enough time to fill in 80 million ballots.

Not how it happens. Kamala as president chooses her VP and that person gets voted on by the Congress. See Nixon resignation. Ford became president and he chose Nelson Rockefeller as VP who then was confirmed.

The demlibs would have this signed and sealed soon after Kamala became president. No reason to believe the House would erect any obstacles. Johnson would only become president if something happened to her without a VP in place. Then Johnson would be dealt with so the 4th in line, president pro-temp of the Senate -- a demoncrat -- becomes president.
You don’t need circle drawers in some counties. You could send an empty box to Fulton County with a label that reads “this carton contains 2 million Harris votes”

Latest posts

Top Bottom