Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Damn I heard the same thing!!!

It's trending on Twitter #celcticsalt

A bunch of soccer mom's have a Facebook Page "Healthier & Better Tasting Blowjobs By Giving Your Hubby Celtic Salt"

Instagram Hoes are all posting photos with Celtic Salt on their tongues.

For sure is "Trending"

I think we need to change the title of the thread to:

dance-your-cares-away-by-consuming-celtic-salt-fraggle-law-abiding-citizens

BTW If you hadn't heard Himalayan Salt apparently sucks ass.
I visited this place in Peru 🇵🇪. Not sure how it compares to the Celtic.
1721645916455.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

WTF is the gray suit man then? I know it's all about ratings and eyes but teasing viewers is no bueno. One of the many reasons I don't watch these programs.

Cameltoe must be an exceptional Hoover.

Delaying another 4 weeks until the convention won't give the "circle drawers" enough time to fill in 80 million ballots.

Follow along, I’m tired and maybe someone else can put more thought into this.

So in order to Kamala get on the ballot in NV and WI, they have to kill off or 25th Biden.

If that happens, Kamala becomes President.

If that happens, Mike Johnson becomes VP.

Kamala loses tiebreaker voting rights in the Senate.

Mike Johnson gains tie breaking rights as President of the Senate, and Republicans get 50 votes, possibly 51 with Sinema.

Mike Johnson presides over the electoral college vote.

This movie continues to impress. 🐸
Not how it happens. Kamala as president chooses her VP and that person gets voted on by the Congress. See Nixon resignation. Ford became president and he chose Nelson Rockefeller as VP who then was confirmed.

The demlibs would have this signed and sealed soon after Kamala became president. No reason to believe the House would erect any obstacles. Johnson would only become president if something happened to her without a VP in place. Then Johnson would be dealt with so the 4th in line, president pro-temp of the Senate -- a demoncrat -- becomes president.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Silence out of the hard left wing of the Democrats Party.
AOC Bernie, Warren, Omar, none of them have weighed in yet. They might be planning a Chicago floor fight at the DNC.

^^interesting stuff in here^^

^^^^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Not only does Kamala own everything from the Biden-Harris administration, but look at her own record before that. She called to defund the police. She has an entire leftist record from California before the Biden-Harris administration. Biden was renting a lot of that Radical Leftist territory, Harris owns it.

Assassinations
Republican nominee running again after failing to win the previous time
A first-term president dropping out to endorse his VP
Unpopular foreign wars
DNC in Chicago
This post is about 1968

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1721646432927.png

^^make this a commercial^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^if you need to throw up^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
WTF is the gray suit man then? I know it's all about ratings and eyes but teasing viewers is no bueno. One of the many reasons I don't watch these programs.

Cameltoe must be an exceptional Hoover.

Delaying another 4 weeks until the convention won't give the "circle drawers" enough time to fill in 80 million ballots.

Not how it happens. Kamala as president chooses her VP and that person gets voted on by the Congress. See Nixon resignation. Ford became president and he chose Nelson Rockefeller as VP who then was confirmed.

The demlibs would have this signed and sealed soon after Kamala became president. No reason to believe the House would erect any obstacles. Johnson would only become president if something happened to her without a VP in place. Then Johnson would be dealt with so the 4th in line, president pro-temp of the Senate -- a demoncrat -- becomes president.
Thanks. I knew I was tired and was thinking purely about succession and not about there being a nomination process. Either way this is gonna be wild because I think the comments about WI and NV are accurate.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

from Roger Stone
Kamala moves quickly to try to sew up the nomination, but Obama may have other plans. While Biden may have endorsed Kamala, he is doing it to thwart Obama. Obama has not endorsed Kamala. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton and her hillbilly rapist husband are maneuvering to try to put her in the VP slot. August 19 is a long time in politics. Meanwhile, Kamala seeks to make either governor Cooper of North Carolina or Governor Josh Shapiro of the Pennsylvania VP to change the swing state map calculation. Once the impact of the assassination attempt on Donald Trump and Joe's dropping out play out, if polling still shows, Kamala trailing Trump, the move to persuade Michelle Obama to enter the race will intensify.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

from Roger Stone
Kamala moves quickly to try to sew up the nomination, but Obama may have other plans. While Biden may have endorsed Kamala, he is doing it to thwart Obama. Obama has not endorsed Kamala. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton and her hillbilly rapist husband are maneuvering to try to put her in the VP slot. August 19 is a long time in politics. Meanwhile, Kamala seeks to make either governor Cooper of North Carolina or Governor Josh Shapiro of the Pennsylvania VP to change the swing state map calculation. Once the impact of the assassination attempt on Donald Trump and Joe's dropping out play out, if polling still shows, Kamala trailing Trump, the move to persuade Michelle Obama to enter the race will intensify.
If so on Big Mike, all of Trump's campaign ads should show Big Mike when he looked like the man he is.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^they want their candidate^^

FVCKING DEMS

Top Bottom