Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
That’s why they have to eliminate religion. The government can’t control religious people. Except for theocracies.

I always thought of separation of church and state as a protection for non religious people or people of other religions. It is probably equally important as a way of protecting a religion from government control.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
(note for correction. The MJ part is wrong but they may still have to 25 Biden, and they would have a hard time getting anyone confirmed as VP)
===================
Follow along, I’m tired and maybe someone else can put more thought into this.

So in order to Kamala get on the ballot in NV and WI, they have to kill off or 25th Biden.

If that happens, Kamala becomes President.

If that happens, Mike Johnson becomes VP.

Kamala loses tiebreaker voting rights in the Senate.

Mike Johnson gains tie breaking rights as President of the Senate, and Republicans get 50 votes, possibly 51 with Sinema.

Mike Johnson presides over the electoral college vote.

This movie continues to impress. 🐸

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite

They HAVE to have Harris on the ticket, otherwise they lose the black vote. Unless of course an Obama somehow weasels their way onto the ticket. If they are conceding the election with Harris, "they" are really going to unleash hell upon Trump in 2025. You think 2024 has been a crazy year? I doubt it will hold a candle to 2025.

Last edited:
Top Bottom