Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I don't weigh in much, but read daily. I see where @Cyberty is coming from. I'm fully behind free speech...but not at the expense of exposing myself to idiocy. Block the trolls, and they will go away.

The 20% on the far left AND far right arent gonna be swayed by any argument. Don't waste the keystrokes.

And I kind of agree with @hmt5000 regarding the outlook. Seems like they could have Biden on film eating a bowl of heroin-infused aborted fetuses, and no one in power gives a true shit. They may talk a big game, but fall flat on action.

I truly worry what kind of country we are leaving my grand baby.
💯

BTAvenger

Elite
F1mWNc0XwAEG5Id
Not enough tally marks on the right.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
This was in the local paper on Thursday. I stumbled upon it last night m as I was preparing to burn the paper in the firepit. This is what the news is for significant segment of the population. This is where they get their news. These fucking liberal AP “journalists”.View attachment 189542
I find it ironic, every claim from the MSM is this or, alleged(supposed) whistleblowers. They ignore the laptop and its' contents purposely so they can call everything shady.

And while we are at it, fvck Minnesota

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
and forced to wear keds.

Yea But The Advertising Claims of "Keds"
Were "Fucking Legend"

57_c539fc7c-1f07-4d2f-930e-d54e3cf8a1a3_800x800.jpg

Hey Johnny How Are You Going to Beat Those
Black Kids in the Distrcit Track Meet?

"Duh Coach, Just Going to Strap on My Keds"

You+Run+Faster+in+Keds.jpg

In+Keds+it%27s+a+Breeze.jpg

images

And Finally Keds Would Keep Your Boy From Being a
"Transgender Faggot"

images

And The Ad For @tgsio

keds-shoes-picture-post.jpg

4728689_fullsize.jpg

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Founder
Remember when so many would post that they come to this thread to get ”The real” news?

How long has it been?

I'm Guilty of Some of the BS and Will Stop

But I Will Say Posting Tweets From Twitter Is One Easy Way to Disperse Real News From Non-Fake News Sources

These Posts Hopefully Engage Conversation and Spread Knowledge & The Truth to Share With Your "Normie" Friends

Sometimes We Post Funny Gifs Because The World is So Fucked-Up You Have to Laugh Every Once in a While to Keep Your Sanity

Finally, We Are a Community and/or Big Family - I Enjoy Hearing About Others In Their Life - That's What Makes Worth Living

I'll Be Better

As We All Should

Debate Topics BUT Drop the Bickering/Name-Calling

@Cyberty Good Points - Thanks for Chiming In

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

But I Will Say Posting Tweets From Twitter Is One Easy Way to Disperse Real News From Non-Fake News Sources

These Posts Hopefully Engage Conversation and Spread Knowledge & The Truth to Share With Your "Normie" Friends

Sometimes We Post Funny Gifs Because The World is So Fucked-Up You Have to Laugh Every Once in a While to Keep Your Sanity

Finally, We Are a Community and/or Big Family - I Enjoy Hearing About Others In Their Life - That's What Makes Worth Living

I'll Be Better

As We All Should

#metoo
one-hundred-percent-dwayne-johnson.gif

MortgageHorn

Founder
Funny You Posted This

1690035550311.png

I Was Perusing Orangebloods Last Night As I'm @bant From Posting

Funny Thing is One of Them Said Yea It Might Be From COVID that COVID is Causing the Clots

Thses Ididots Still Won't Admit It's the Vax for COVID - At Least They Are Getting Closer Than Out-Right Denial

Goldhedge

Legendary

MortgageHorn

Founder
Slava America! Slava Ukraini!

@Jake Broe Stan

Based on @Cyberty I'm Going to Drop My Banter With You

Right Now I Will Not Thread-Ban You

But From This Point Forward You Will No Longer Post Anything From @kyivindependent_official

This Publication is Clearly One-Sided/Not Independent/Pure Propoganda

You Will Refrain From Clogging Up This Thread With Any Posts From There

You Are More Than Welcome to Start Your Own Ukraine Propganda Thread As I'm Sure It Will Be Super-Popular

But These Posts Are Done Here

We're Going Back to Our Roots - A Conspiracy Confrimation Thread

Goldhedge

Legendary

The biggest scandal in modern history is unfolding right now.

And the Fake News is completely silent about it.

The scandal involves an engineered coronavirus that was paid for with US taxpayer $ that escaped from a lab in Wuhan China, triggering a very determined 3 1/2 yr coverup by U.S. government officials during the course of the resulting international pandemic.

Instead of admitting the truth of what had occurred, US government officials instead embarked on a ruthless campaign of official propaganda and censorship in an iron-fisted criminal conspiracy to hide the truth about the virus’ origins from the public.

And now are all going to be exposed anyway.

And Fake News can’t stop it.

Have a nice day.

@Jake Broe Stan

Based on @Cyberty I'm Going to Drop My Banter With You

Right Now I Will Not Thread-Ban You

But From This Point Forward You Will No Longer Post Anything From @kyivindependent_official

This Publication is Clearly One-Sided/Not Independent/Pure Propoganda

You Will Refrain From Clogging Up This Thread With Any Posts From There

You Are More Than Welcome to Start Your Own Ukraine Propganda Thread As I'm Sure It Will Be Super-Popular

But These Posts Are Done Here

We're Going Back to Our Roots - A Conspiracy Confrimation Thread
That’s completely ridiculous and unfair but par for the course so far.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Maybe my perception is wrong, but I would prefer this thread to be more informative than bulllshit gif posts and arguments. Especially with someone intent on disrupting.

This The Free Speech Forum, it this thread has its own rules. Let’s start with removing the low hanging fruit. Then we get back to work.
If that fed boi is going to have thread access to the GOAT thread on all the interwebs, douche at least should be giving $$ to @Croot_Overlord for the privilege.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

I'll Be Better

As We All Should

Now thread ban the troll only here to agitate.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Funny You Posted This

View attachment 189559

I Was Perusing Orangebloods Last Night As I'm @bant From Posting

Funny Thing is One of Them Said Yea It Might Be From COVID that COVID is Causing the Clots

Thses Ididots Still Won't Admit It's the Vax for COVID - At Least They Are Getting Closer Than Out-Right Denial

I just read through that thread. It's unbelievable. Big Ern suggests the possibility of the vaccine and the responses are nothing more than brainwashed propaganda.

Top Bottom