Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

SoonerV

Poster
Tag 'Em You KU SOB

@Pineapple @SoonerMD09 @SoonerV

maxresdefault.jpg
Wow, did he say that? Lmao.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Been seeing people saying that Biden is pulling ahead of Trump in the head to head. My gut tells me its 1 of 2 things. Joe is bowing out and they want to be able to say "he could of won easy but he wanted to pass the torch to someone younger" or they are going to arrest Trump and they want to be able to say he was losing head to head anyway. I'll lean more on the first.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Never. Ridiculous.

Anybody else tries to grab mine to toss, it'a gonna be the ass beating to end all ass beatings. And husbands and women on my jury will acquit.

Do not f*ck with my shoes.
Following up....I finally got the tennies I always wanted but was denied and forced to wear keds. I might have been a little snotty to my mom today. 40 years and counting....I got them. It took some searching, I love them as much as 8 year old me loved them. *

*We're going to ignore the whole Nike thing for a second and focus on little girl me and her love of shoes.
.1C0F4D65-BBA2-40A2-B9CE-8E54EF85BBAE.jpeg

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
This thread is hidden under a rock in forum under a larger rock.

The original group came from one place. We wanted others to come here.

How many new in this thread are contributors like the original OG’s from TMB?

None. Correct me if i am wrong. Maybe that old miner dude.

All others just post gifs or talk shit. Why in the world would someone search out this thread in a small forum to argue and post 30 times a day? Is life so bad that someone wants to just argue with anonymous people. Knowing they don’t share the same political beliefs. Why?

why? Are you on a mission? A disruptor maybe? Or just crave any type of engagement?

I think you are on the wrong path.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
This thread is hidden under a rock in forum under a larger rock.

The original group came from one place. We wanted others to come here.

How many new in this thread are contributors like the original OG’s from TMB?

None. Correct me if i am wrong. Maybe that old miner dude.

All others just post gifs or talk shit. Why in the world would someone search out this thread in a small forum to argue and post 30 times a day? Is life so bad that someone wants to just argue with anonymous people. Knowing they don’t share the same political beliefs. Why?

why? Are you on a mission? A disruptor maybe? Or just crave any type of engagement?

I think you are on the wrong path.
*nm. I should learn to read 😂

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Maybe my perception is wrong, but I would prefer this thread to be more informative than bulllshit gif posts and arguments. Especially with someone intent on disrupting.

This The Free Speech Forum, it this thread has its own rules. Let’s start with removing the low hanging fruit. Then we get back to work.
It moves so fast and with info some of us were discussing years ago. Everybody is at different place....which can be tedious. But at no time do we shut anybody down.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I bet the lurkers no longer check this thread. For sure not for news.

They get excited to see 4 pages growth of this thread in one day. Thinking something important happened and then find a 4 page troll argument and gif posts.

It is fair to say that I am also losing interest.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I bet the lurkers no longer check this thread. For sure not for news.

They get excited to see 4 pages growth of this thread in one day. Thinking something important happened and then find a 4 page troll argument and gif posts.

It is fair to say that I am also losing interest.
It just feels like we have lost and the deep state won. I mean... Biden was taking money from foreign governments and nothing. Trump is being charged with 72 felonies and the Bidens can take money from a Chinese commie and kill a coke whore while driving 180mph and they won't even get charged with speeding.

We just need honest to god good news. Not just a little promise of good news.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
It just feels like we have lost and the deep state won. I mean... Biden was taking money from foreign governments and nothing. Trump is being charged with 72 felonies and the Bidens can take money from a Chinese commie and kill a coke whore while driving 180mph and they won't even get charged with speeding.

We just need honest to god good news. Not just a little promise of good news.
There is a lot of good news and important things happening just this week.

The great things have been posted Here.

The crap in this thread obscures it.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Following up....I finally got the tennies I always wanted but was denied and forced to wear keds. I might have been a little snotty to my mom today. 40 years and counting....I got them. It took some searching, I love them as much as 8 year old me loved them. *

*We're going to ignore the whole Nike thing for a second and focus on little girl me and her love of shoes.
.View attachment 189487

The Cortez! Great Original Shoe.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1690021793951.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^just an unlikeable bunch^^

^^but inflation is coming down^^

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

.View attachment 189487
JENNY I STARTED RUNNING 🏃‍♀️

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I don't weigh in much, but read daily. I see where @Cyberty is coming from. I'm fully behind free speech...but not at the expense of exposing myself to idiocy. Block the trolls, and they will go away.

The 20% on the far left AND far right arent gonna be swayed by any argument. Don't waste the keystrokes.

And I kind of agree with @hmt5000 regarding the outlook. Seems like they could have Biden on film eating a bowl of heroin-infused aborted fetuses, and no one in power gives a true shit. They may talk a big game, but fall flat on action.

I truly worry what kind of country we are leaving my grand baby.

Top Bottom