Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This thread is hidden under a rock in forum under a larger rock.

The original group came from one place. We wanted others to come here.

How many new in this thread are contributors like the original OG’s from TMB?

None. Correct me if i am wrong. Maybe that old miner dude.

All others just post gifs or talk shit. Why in the world would someone search out this thread in a small forum to argue and post 30 times a day? Is life so bad that someone wants to just argue with anonymous people. Knowing they don’t share the same political beliefs. Why?

why? Are you on a mission? A disruptor maybe? Or just crave any type of engagement?

I think you are on the wrong path.

#OOG here brosefi. Well said.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Remember when so many would post that they come to this thread to get ”The real” news?

How long has it been?

thats me, i post at times but mostly read, i have limited time so if someone isnt making sense and its obvious they dont really want to make sense then i block them, i got about 8 blocked

i just dont have time to read or engage in nonsense, let these obvious trolls start their own thread to get desired responses

im here for facts cause i dont watch fox or even news max anymore

i dont tweet so appreciate the tweets from the hearings those were very informative, things like those are what i crave

but this place has been bogging down as of the past 2-3 wks, hell the MB still has some solid news posted so i have that going for me at least but i dont like to venture their unless its the last resort

i dont mind the jokes and personal stuff cause those can be taken or left but the GD bickering is sickening

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Yea But The Advertising Claims of "Keds"
Were "Fucking Legend"

57_c539fc7c-1f07-4d2f-930e-d54e3cf8a1a3_800x800.jpg

Hey Johnny How Are You Going to Beat Those
Black Kids in the Distrcit Track Meet?

"Duh Coach, Just Going to Strap on My Keds"

You+Run+Faster+in+Keds.jpg

In+Keds+it%27s+a+Breeze.jpg

images

And Finally Keds Would Keep Your Boy From Being a
"Transgender Faggot"

images

And The Ad For @tgsio

keds-shoes-picture-post.jpg

4728689_fullsize.jpg

Growing up I wore clothes made by my mom. Mostly western shirts. We were poor enough staying in good shoes when your growing was hard to do. I remember being excited about some patterns on the western shirts she’d make then I’d get made fun of at school for my clothes. Almost every time.

Anyway, I needed shoes for everyday wear after I blew the sole out on some that were too small anyway. My granny had a pair of keds women’s sneakers that were black and white. It was wear them or nothing and since they were black and white I thought no big deal. I got mocked mercilessly for wearing those until dad could sell some calves to buy new shoes.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I see some concerns about the types of postings in this thread. I follow about 6 conservative sites, Multiple Twitter accounts, 2 other message boards, and other social accounts looking for the latest news and info to post.
I am guilty of posting some humor, gifs, and interaction post with the people that I have become friends with over the years.
Those types of post help keep my spirits up as we wade together thru all the BS and unaccountable corruption better known as our US government.

I will be 73 next Wednesday so I am too old to change or give a fuck about a lot of things.
So if my postings are part of the problem put me on ignore no issue with that.
I understand and I ain't even mad. 😂

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I see some concerns about the types of postings in this thread. I follow about 6 conservative sites, Multiple Twitter accounts, 2 other message boards, and other social accounts looking for the latest news and info to post.
I am guilty of posting some humor, gifs, and interaction post with the people that I have become friends with over the years.
Those types of post help keep my spirits up as we wade together thru all the BS and unaccountable corruption better known as our US government.

I will be 73 next Wednesday so I am too old to change or give a fuck about a lot of things.

You aren't the problem here, brother. Far from it.

And Happy Birthday. :cheers

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

If you’re a problem so am I. I’m mostly just a sarcastic buttshole. But we been here since tMB baby

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

It's 100% the bickering and arguing with the trolls and forever lost TDS afflicted posters.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I'm Guilty of Some of the BS and Will Stop

But I Will Say Posting Tweets From Twitter Is One Easy Way to Disperse Real News From Non-Fake News Sources

These Posts Hopefully Engage Conversation and Spread Knowledge & The Truth to Share With Your "Normie" Friends

Sometimes We Post Funny Gifs Because The World is So Fucked-Up You Have to Laugh Every Once in a While to Keep Your Sanity

Finally, We Are a Community and/or Big Family - I Enjoy Hearing About Others In Their Life - That's What Makes Worth Living

I'll Be Better

As We All Should

Debate Topics BUT Drop the Bickering/Name-Calling

@Cyberty Good Points - Thanks for Chiming In
You and @BamaRidger are not the problem.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
You and @BamaRidger are not the problem.
Weeeelllllll....Mortgagehorn is kinda part of it. He has the power to shitcan these fake ass posters but doesn't. Nothing but love for ya @MortgageHorn but clowns like the cum stain shouldn't be allowed to continuously shit post in here knowing they're not simply posting their beliefs but doing it to be disruptive and agitative.

Top Bottom