Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Weeeelllllll....Mortgagehorn is kinda part of it. He has the power to shitcan these fake ass posters but doesn't. Nothing but love for ya @MortgageHorn but clowns like the cum stain shouldn't be allowed to continuously shit post in here knowing they're not simply posting their beliefs but doing it to be disruptive and agitative.

I gave a public warning on that same issue today and it will be enforced.

@ETNVol keeps us from being an echo chamber

he has also been here since day one and from the MB

ALL SOME OF YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT ENGAGE HIM

Yes, there is a different set of rules for people who have been here since day one.

Deal with it 😉

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I gave a public warning on that same issue today and it will be enforced.

@ETNVol keeps us from being an echo chamber

he has also been here since day one and from the MB

ALL SOME OF YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT ENGAGE HIM

Yes, there is a different set of rules for people who have been here since day one.

Deal with it 😉
I didn't mention etnvol. He is a dumbass but I don't view him as simply a troll like cum stain. Or the other dipshit you already canned.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This was in the local paper on Thursday. I stumbled upon it last night m as I was preparing to burn the paper in the firepit. This is what the news is for significant segment of the population. This is where they get their news. These fucking liberal AP “journalists”.View attachment 189542
I take everything from MSM as a lie. The National Enquirer has more integrity.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
I thought for sure you worked on a boat!
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This shark, swallow you whole. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This shark, swallow you whole. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.
i-love-you-this-much-heart.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Comer shares suspicion that Joe Biden sold 'access to our enemies for decades'​

Replying to myself only to say I watched both of these videos and both are packed with information you probably will never hear or see posted anywhere.
This is a lot worse than I thought yet there are zero Dems that care about Joes Biden being compromised and committing treason against our country.
Just a few things that came out:
The 20 shell companies were only on paper not buildings, websites, services, or products.​
Wire transfers came in and after 24hrs to clear were sent out to various Bidens.​
Including the Biden brother, there are over 270 SARs.​
The SARs were from many big banks such as Wells Fargo and JP Morgan and were identified as potentially tied to political corruption, tax evasion etc yet were held up by the Treasurer Dept. and FBI did nothing to investigate.​
Things appeared to happen when Joe would visit a country dangle/promise foreign aid and assistance money. The money would be transferred to the Bidens and foreign aid would be given to the said country. The other would be protection sold to a country to make troubles/problems disappear.​
Another would be that the Chinese wanted to invest and buy things in the US and Joe would remove barriers preventing them.​
These are just so high points and Comer believes it has been going on for decades.​

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I see some concerns about the types of postings in this thread. I follow about 6 conservative sites, Multiple Twitter accounts, 2 other message boards, and other social accounts looking for the latest news and info to post.
I am guilty of posting some humor, gifs, and interaction post with the people that I have become friends with over the years.
Those types of post help keep my spirits up as we wade together thru all the BS and unaccountable corruption better known as our US government.

I will be 73 next Wednesday so I am too old to change or give a fuck about a lot of things.
So if my postings are part of the problem put me on ignore no issue with that.
I understand and I ain't even mad. 😂
ditto-blazing.gif

Though old, not 73

Top Bottom