Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I hope good drugs were involved...

she-angry-elf.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
From another board but the guy makes some great points. The swamp has been around far longer than most people realize. American history is lost on most people today.

To be fair to Trump. Anyone that truly wants to stop spending and drain the swamp...​

And I mean actually do it in a real, meaningful way... not just generic Republican consultant talking points... basically would have to lead a revolution and undo over 100 years' worth of federal legislation and even changes that have been made to the Constitution in the 20th Century.

It would probably kick off a civil war in America and ultimately a massive world war and mass riots and chaos. This is just the reality because the elites who created this mess knew exactly what they were doing. They have game-planned it out three or four steps ahead of anyone who has the desire to stop it.
And I would indeed be in favor of taking such drastic action (killing the FED, 16th Amendment, FDR era social nets, LBJ era social nets, Obamacare, NATO, the MIC, IRS, FBI, 90%+ of federal bureaucracies, and bringing back the gold standard). Even though I realize there would be some pain ripping off the band-aid.

Also worth mentioning. Whoever the person is that would try to do it, would most likely be assassinated and possibly put their family at risk.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I always thought and hoped this would be the route Desantis took. Also, it will give Pub voters more time to see if he is or is not the Establishment candidate.

Report: DeSantis Donors, and Supporters Begin to Question if He Should Run in 2024 or Wait Until 2028​

FreeMiner

Legendary
When

Deutsche Bank goes down, we will hear a great sucking sound. This meeting was about the failing EU Banks.​

And the fact that the BRIC Countries now have surpassed the G7 in economic clout and power.
Pandemic Lockdowns, Russia Sanctions, Money Printing and Ukraine War

Pay the Piper

FreeMiner

Legendary

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
President Trump's Full Speech Live In Waco Texas.

Really good speech by Trump. He called out Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan as RINOs. Trump also said he would end the war in Ukraine and have a settlement after he wins the election. This is the real reason the Deep State is after him with these far left DAs in NYC and Atlanta.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Desantis served in the Navy for many years, won numerous medals, and was discharged honorably. She's a lunatic who is devoted to attacking anything that isn't Trump.

You'll never see her answer any tough questions about Trump, she'll only do like the rest of the Trump's chumps, and pretend he was never president. Except this time, he'll really do all the things he could've done but chose not to when in office.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Really good speech by Trump. He called out Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan as RINOs. Trump also said he would end the war in Ukraine and have a settlement after he wins the election. This is the real reason the Deep State is after him with these far left DAs in NYC and Atlanta.

Why did he do everything he could to get McConnell's judges appointed? Why did he pass Paul Ryan's tax bill without Ryan giving him anything on election security or border security?

Trump speeches are little more than revisionist history.

Top Bottom