Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like we had similar fathers

What a different world we lived in during the 80s and 90s and before. I could go in a store and buy my dad's cigarettes, or better yet, get them out of a vending machine, but my sisters didn't have to worry about going to the bathroom and encountering 60 year old men pretending to be women.

OPD77

Elite
Come on bruh, let’s see what happens. I’m skeptical AF too, but things have started off better than I can remember in a long time!
Yes they have. I'm waiting to see as well, but skepticism has become my middle name, even more so than the beginning of this amazing thread over on Rivals. Trust me, I'm hoping McCarthy goes scorched Earth on these fools but also I'm not sure how compromised he is and at what point "they" say enough and things stop moving in the right direction. I have no choice but to wait and see....

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

9Mounties07

Elite
So far, so good with Kevin McCarthy. I fully expect for Kevin to fold but so far, so good. I wonder if now that McCarthy can get voted out a lot easier with the new rules if that somewhat allows him to be more populist because he really has nothing to lose

Feel the same bro. I'll err on the side of him getting "squishy" very soon...but good so far

Top Bottom