Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder

Imagine if you will, you are an adult and still listen to crap like tis. Scientists are bought and paid for by some entity, if not our own "leaders." How anyone can trust all these places (especially the FDA, CDC and whatever Faucci was near is perplexing to me.) However once I realize that it is mostly liberal minded people who dare not challenge the system, it all makes sense.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
The future will be determined by "the people who own the data". Guess what?? The Bible predicted thousands of years ago that one man will own it......all of it. He is known as the "Man of Sin", "The Lawless One", "Son of Perdition", etc., etc.

We are not going down a good path.

There are many, many presentations by this satanic fuck that are all equally terrifying.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Russia will take them out immediately like they will the Abrams we send them. Both gov't will then rinse and repeat by sending more to get wiped out. And the tab keeps growing. Before long the average citizen will be better armed than the military.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
The future will be determined by "the people who own the data". Guess what?? The Bible predicted thousands of years ago that one man will own it......all of it. He is known as the "Man of Sin", "The Lawless One", "Son of Perdition", etc., etc.

We are not going down a good path.

How about I prove to that motherfucker that the law of natural selection, still exist by putting a fucking Mercury-Tipped bullet rate between his 👀

Last edited:

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I shit you not, here is a description (in case you had no fucking idea what that satanic thing is):

The statue, named "NOW", is a female figure emerging from a pink lotus. It has braids shaped as horns with a judicial lace apron. It is meant to pay homage to Ruth Bader Ginsberg and her fight for abortion.

1674676355289.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom