Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Some are mentally ill, many are simply struggling with a burden. At the end of the day, this trial isn't any different than someone who struggles with pride, anger, alcoholism, gambling addition, etc.... I really was struggling how I would witness/disciple someone carrying this burden and these videos helped tremendously.

A few good videos on the topic I've watched recently. Fathers of adolescent girls need to be very much on guard.

You won the internet today. That was a DAMN Good listen

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Unfurled Trump Won flag at Marlins game

Last edited:

Ttuplm05

Poster
Some are mentally ill, many are simply struggling with a burden. At the end of the day, this trial isn't any different than someone who struggles with pride, anger, alcoholism, gambling addition, etc.... I really was struggling how I would witness/disciple someone carrying this burden and these videos helped tremendously.

A few good videos on the topic I've watched recently. Fathers of adolescent girls need to be very much on guard.

Until I get time to listen, can you give cliffs on your last sentence? Fathers of girls be on guard....

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

FLOTUS government official?

tenor.gif

What does she have to study....all they will be doing is writing checks and asking folks to be nice

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Long Cat, my kids are now out of Seminole County public schools so this really doesn't affect me in any way but if you learn more about this please post it. I vaguely remember all the uproar about the wrong type of person getting the school board superintendent job. I recall another instance of a woman getting a very high ranking job due to the color of her skin, and thus far it seems that she does not have any of the qualifications to do the job.
I figured you were in orange. My wife just got hired for an elementary teaching position after being at home and working part time while our kids were little so I’m sure we will still watch the meetings. They are pretty entertaining.

BTW she applied for several positions And was offered the job 45 minutes after her first interview. One position she applied to had 150 applicants. With reduced students attending in person, there aren’t that many teaching jobs available. I am extremely proud of her and not surprised they picked her. I won’t complain about the extra income either - thanks to BDR for bumping up teacher salaries in Florida too.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Anyone got the CDC article about HCQ and Zithromyocin? Need to red pill a co

Latest posts

Top Bottom