Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I do. It was trying to drink Dr Pepper when I found I had lost my tastes and smell during my bout with Wuhan.
After my wife and I halfway through figured out we weren’t going to die, in January our upper driveway is sheltered from the northwest wind and we would have a couple of glasses of wine in our beach chairs getting sun i.e. vitamin D, worked out pretty well. Fauci will be known as a politician in fake doctors clothes like many many in DC are

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Until I get time to listen, can you give cliffs on your last sentence? Fathers of girls be on guard....
Until very recently (2010) almost all 99+% gender dysphoria occurred in pre-adolescent males.

Most of them outgrew the dysphoria during puberty.

In 2010, we had 1 gender transition clinic in the country. Now we have over 300.

The rise in transgender has occurred mostly in the adolescent girl segment. What they see is that children affirming children, particularly girls, leads them down a path during adolescent and teenage years to radical decisions, such as gender "reassignment" surgery. The psychology appears to mirror eating disorders, bulimia and anorexia, almost exactly within the same segment of the population.

If you are not familiar with eating disorder IP treatment, you cannot keep multiple girls suffering from the same problems together as they encourage and affirm the behavior that is ultimately destructive. We are seeing this play almost exactly the same with transgender in young girls. Something like 15% of young girls within the 14-18 segment are claiming to be trans.

The gasoline thrown on the fire is social media. We've had many posts in here about trans targeting children (i.e. PBS, Nickolodeon, etc...) but imagine how much more of that occurs in places like SnapChat, Tik Tok, etc....

That is why 2010 is such a trailing indicator.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Fucking GOAT doing things to help you motherfuckers out...

Gov. Greg Abbott just overruled Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and announced that he will build a border wall along the state’s boundary with Mexico rather than wait for the feds to do their job.

He did not offer any specifics other than saying he would have more to say next week about the plans saying, “I will announce next week the plan for the state of Texas to begin building the border wall in the state of Texas.”

“It will help all of us to work on ways to stem the flow of unlawful immigration and to stem the flow of illegal contraband,” Abbott added. Abbott announced the news today while discussing a bunch of new border initiatives. Those included a $1 billion allocation for border security in the state budget and establishing a Governor’s Task Force on Border and Homeland Security.

TTUcamper

Elite
While I'm glad he's GOP, he didn't really have a great response. He was especially weak defending Trump.

I think bit has more to do with the audience at cnn. I'm sure he realizes no matter what he says about Trump and how articulate he is about it no one watching that channel is going to believe him. He probably thought the best thing he could do was keep that dumb bitch on topic

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
The weird kids in school used to dress in goth to get attention. Now if you can’t get laid or get a boyfriend/girlfriend they become the other sex. How did we allow this to be normalized And actively encourage it? I’m convinced it is to completely get rid of God in the younger generations.
Many times it's the uber woke parents who believe in letting their precious darlings express themselves in any manner they choose for fear of crushing the self esteem and for uber cool virtue signaling points (as they were raised by weak patents, as well).

Parenting tip... every once in a while, denting the self esteem of your child is necessary if you care about raising a responsible, capable decent adult. My children laugh because they have been told many times that no punkin, that idea or thought is not worth consideration or discussion because it's stupid. Now, go clean your room. Argue with me any more, and you can go grab me the wooden spoon.

Didn't take them long to learn when to knock off the nonsense. Also didn't take Max long to learn to steal, break and hide every wooden spoon. 🤣

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Many times it's the uber woke parents who believe in letting their precious darlings express themselves in any manner they choose for fear of crushing the self esteem and for uber cool virtue signaling points (as they were raised by weak patents, as well).

Patenting tip... every once in a while, denting the self esteem of your child is necessary if you care about raising a responsible, capable decent adult. My children laugh because they have been told many times that no punkin, that idea or thought is not worth consideration or discussion because it's stupid. Now, go clean your room. Argue with me any more, and you can go grab me the wooden spoon.

Didn't take them long to learn when to knock off the nonsense. Also didn't take Max long to learn to steal, break and hide every wooden spoon. 🤣
My new idea for discipline:

One side of the yard:
iu

Other side of the yard:
iu

O/U set at 1 hour 45 min.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Jessamyn Stanley needs you to know what yoga is really about – and it’s not the poses.

In her new book Yoke: My Yoga of Self-Acceptance, the yoga instructor and body activist shares reflective personal essays that touch upon everything from racism to the cultural appropriation of American yoga, from consumerism to cannabis.

…The book explores the existence of white supremacy and cultural appropriation in American yoga. “I would venture to say that everything in our collective society is rooted in white supremacy. I am sure there are many people who would disagree with that, and honestly I don’t care because I believe that and I know it’s the case,” she says.

jessamyn-stanley-yoga.jpg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

One side of the yard:
iu

Other side of the yard:
iu

Yep.

Now that Max is bigger than me (has been for a while) my punishment is he has to do all the laundry to my standards (including my and his sisters undies) and clean and dry the floor. My house is 7 levels of wood floor.

If I assigned him anything outside that he could incorporate into a workout, he'd be all over it.

He doesn't give me too much grief. 🤣

CurtOFD78

Elite
I figured you were in orange. My wife just got hired for an elementary teaching position after being at home and working part time while our kids were little so I’m sure we will still watch the meetings. They are pretty entertaining.

BTW she applied for several positions And was offered the job 45 minutes after her first interview. One position she applied to had 150 applicants. With reduced students attending in person, there aren’t that many teaching jobs available. I am extremely proud of her and not surprised they picked her. I won’t complain about the extra income either - thanks to BDR for bumping up teacher salaries in Florida too.
I've lived in the city where the chickens just walk around all day and don't have a care in the world for 21 years.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

One side of the yard:
iu

Other side of the yard:
iu

I like this punishment, reminds me of a guy I used to work with who's punishment when he was a young man was to "dig a hole". His dad would give him a shovel and tell him to go to the backyard and dig a big hole. When he asked how big, his dad would say "I'll let you know when you think you're done and I come out to check". Once the hole was dug and his dad was satisfied with the size, his next phase of the punishment was to "fill in the hole". He said that was a very effective punishment.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Jessamyn Stanley needs you to know what yoga is really about – and it’s not the poses.

In her new book Yoke: My Yoga of Self-Acceptance, the yoga instructor and body activist shares reflective personal essays that touch upon everything from racism to the cultural appropriation of American yoga, from consumerism to cannabis.

…The book explores the existence of white supremacy and cultural appropriation in American yoga. “I would venture to say that everything in our collective society is rooted in white supremacy. I am sure there are many people who would disagree with that, and honestly I don’t care because I believe that and I know it’s the case,” she says.

I do not give a fvck who you are and how you try to spin this but this woman will have diabetus and get a leg sawed off in her future. This is not sexy, this is either a medical problem, laziness, or mental issue. This is sad and pathetic.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

She doesn't look like she's very good at anything but stuffing her face, but hey, SI is probably wanting a photoshoot.

Top Bottom