Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
A few things to unpack here:
  1. No wonder Jake is rotting in jail for months on end, his attorney is a dipchit
  2. The comments from all the lefties are truly remarkable; a special kind of delusion
  3. One guy (JoeyBoatwater) is a real winner, suggesting his brother has returned from the dark side and has been in shame spirals about ever believing in Q/Maga and is still mortified

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones side by side for a mini series really exposed TLJ for the horseshit actor he is. Duvall was masterful.
You're deranged. TLJ might have terrible politics, but his portrayal of Cpt. Call would have been considered legendary were it not for the fact that he was cast with Duvall, who probably gave the greatest performance in TV history.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
This is related to being on Crootn.com versus forum.thefreespeechforum.com

We are trying to get it all ironed out today, but if you are missing pics, switch to the other url and they will prob be there.

Going to be moving off crootn completely the next couple days
I'm actually seeing them on crootn but not freespeech...

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Very interesting list/proof the Swamp was preparing to discredit a Trump win if their rigging wasn’t enough. Tons of links . . .

More . . .

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Don't know what he could do on the border since Immigration is a federal duty. Perhaps he could be more vigilant in protecting Texas and the rest of the US from Wuhan by using state law to quarantine the infected illegals like he did with Wuhan for almost a year.
He should choose not to comply with federal law, like sanctuary states do, and round them all up and imprison them in a Texas facility.

Make it a massive issue. Don't hand then over to the feds. Charge them with defrauding the state of Texas.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

56e.jpg
If they got that many Dem votes, then there must not be any teeth in the bill. How many billions in the bill will be sent to Haiti for vaccinations or other superfluous spending?
It was the R senator from IN (I believe) and Schumer who jointly introduced.

Warnock from GA put a lot of his shit in the bill FWIW
Again?

Terrorists gonna terrorists.

C_A gonna C_A.
Very interesting list/proof the Swamp was preparing to discredit a Trump win if their rigging wasn’t enough. Tons of links . . .

More . . .

We need to make voting machines illegal in as many states as possible!

Last edited:

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
But It Is Fraud on a Fraud Technically Speaking
I just don't see the damage component. There are lots of different fraud claims, and I would suggest that anyone **researching the issue** not deal with the mail in any way.

But, for instance, the last element of health care fraud is that the party relying on the false claim suffered some kind of loss. Seems more like a scare tactic to me, but WTF do I know.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
  1. No wonder Jake is rotting in jail for months on end, his attorney is a dipchit
  2. The comments from all the lefties are truly remarkable; a special kind of delusion
  3. One guy (JoeyBoatwater) is a real winner, suggesting his brother has returned from the dark side and has been in shame spirals about ever believing in Q/Maga and is still mortified

Ok So What is it?

Long cat

Elite
Target always on the wrong side of everything.

Now will they change their bathroom policy?

A lady from my church sent two of her elementary age girls into the bathroom and some dude was in their creeping on them. She went and told the manager and he wouldn’t do anything about it because it’s their policy to allow men to creep out little girls in the women’s restroom. Since then I have avoided target whenever possible. They have easily lost a couple thousand bucks a year Of business from my family alone.

Long cat

Elite
Fuck around and find out.

View attachment 22025
All right which one of you is the bystander that was interviewed in this video?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Can someone give the thoughts on Prince as it related a purplehaze on tMB?
No Doubt It Was Prince - He Was a Huge Sports Fan and Conspiracy Theorist Factist

After He Died at the Hands of the Cabal There Was NEVER Another Post on TMB

Eventually Sub Ran Out and Was Not Re-Upped

The Vegas Thread/LAC/Fraqqle/This Thread I Always Think He's Looking Down On Us With Approval

Saying "Let's Get Crazy"

May This Thread Always Be Showered In Purple Rain

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Now will they change their bathroom policy?

A lady from my church sent two of her elementary age girls into the bathroom and some dude was in their creeping on them. She went and told the manager and he wouldn’t do anything about it because it’s their policy to allow men to creep out little girls in the women’s restroom. Since then I have avoided target whenever possible. They have easily lost a couple thousand bucks a year Of business from my family alone.
The simple answer is they will not change their restroom policy. I’m convinced that for all policies Target has a virtue signaling reference chart. The safety of children falls very low on that chart.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

It's THESE kinds of fucking people that make me completely know that our country will never come together again. It's either gotta be THEM or US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom