Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cowboy1stn10

Elite

Truth
Question for the board. Who is the blonde? I believe the brunette is Sophia Loren
Edit… Question answered Jayne Mansfield is the blonde
View attachment 22082

I think of that rack everything I pass a semi truck. You can thank her death for the placement of reflectors on back bottom bumper of semis.
Reb48126a5f006ff527b857ffaacafc9e

Rumor was that she was decapitated when the car she was in ran under the rear of a semi truck that was stopped. Apparently the decapitation didnt happen, but it did pretty much skin the top of her head/hair during the collision.

Don't know why I know/remember that.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
“ . . . subsequently I have been able to recover all of the deleted data . . .” 😍

That’s what happens when you get idiots thinking they could just hit delete and the files disappear. These same idiots run our elections. The ninjas knew within minutes whether they could recover the files or not. They wanted to make them sweat, see how the election board and sheriff Soros would react and maybe get someone to flip. These people are stupid.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I told our big boss he was going to have to get rid of drug test and raise wages across the board or just die in this economy. Thinner profit margins are better than just losing business because you can't service your customers. He looked at me weird like I might be joking.. lol. I should email this to him.

brenn_man20

Elite
Founder
What exactly do you propose
Spread the word! Talk to people who agree with you who are sitting on their hands and ask them to involve themselves if they want to keep their country.

They can write their representatives. They can change their spending habits. They can talk to others and further spread the word. Any movement toward political activism on our side is good and a critical mass of concerned citizens is what we need.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I swear these polls are just as fake as the pre-election polls. I was at a volleyball tournament in Franklin, TN this weekend and maybe one in fifty or sixty was wearing a mask. I see the same thing here in GA. Is the rest of the country wearing masks at a 130% rate?
Basically only old people are wearing mask here. It is weird because as younger people quit wearing them it seems like the oldes are out in force trying to shame younger people but people are just tired of this shit.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

I'll ask again

Will we sit on our hands when they arrest Trump and claim it's all theater and part of the plan?

Would seem Trump himself would be under criminal investigation if they actually had anything.

Investigating the Org for business loans seems like a smear op.

It's been said Desantis wouldn't arrest him or have him transported to New York anyways so the whole thing seems pretty bunk even if the State of NY tried.

RewIrish52

Poster
I think of that rack everything I pass a semi truck. You can thank her death for the placement of reflectors on back bottom bumper of semis.
Reb48126a5f006ff527b857ffaacafc9e

Rumor was that she was decapitated when the car she was in ran under the rear of a semi truck that was stopped. Apparently the decapitation didnt happen, but it did pretty much skin the top of her head/hair during the collision.

Don't know why I know/remember that.
A truck driver friend told me those things are called ''Mansfield Bars.''

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Basically only old people are wearing mask here. It is weird because as younger people quit wearing them it seems like the oldes are out in force trying to shame younger people but people are just tired of this shit.
Exact opposite here in Central Nebraska. You're much more likely to see college aged kids wearing them than anyone over 30. We never had a statewide mask mandate although the larger cities had mask mandates for varying lengths of time. I've been fortunate enough not to have to don a mask except when I voted.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
DeSantis really couldn't do much to stop it. They aren't going to ask his permission
Many states have laws that allow them to review other state charges for merit. Florida is one of those state apparently.

That's assuming they would even go after him personally and not the organization as a whole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom