Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
LOL. My buddy's dad worked at Ford truck plant. Some dude kept stealing stuff out of the break room. They made a chocolate cake out of ex-lax. They found out who the thief was in spectacular fashion. Funny thing is, he lost his job and got beat up after shitting his pants 3 times before it was all said and done. I miss the old days.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
@Jakethedog

Looks like they want the finance officer. The hush money payments didn't pan out for them so they're trying to manufacture something:

"President Trump’s son Eric answered questions in October from New York state investigators looking into his family’s business practices.

James’ investigators are working with the Manhattan district attorney’s office, which has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his company, the Trump Organization, for two years. James and District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. are both Democrats.

James’ office offered no explanation for what prompted the change in its approach to the investigation or why it chose to announce it publicly.

Levy declined further comment. A spokesperson for Vance declined comment. A message seeking comment was left with a lawyer for Trump and spokespeople for the former president and his company.

James’ disclosure of a widening investigation is not necessarily an indication that she is planning to bring criminal charges. In New York, if that were to happen, the state attorney general can do so through a county district attorney, like Vance, or with a referral from Gov. Andrew Cuomo or a state agency.

James’ civil investigation and Vance’s criminal probe had overlapped in some areas, including examining whether Trump or his businesses manipulated the value of assets — inflating them in some cases and minimizing them in others — to gain favorable loan terms and tax benefits.

Vance’s investigation also included a look at hush-money payments paid to women on Trump’s behalf and the propriety of tax write-offs the Trump Organization claimed on millions of dollars in consulting fees it paid, including money that went to Trump’s daughter, Ivanka.

Vance’s office hasn’t publicly said what it is investigating, citing grand jury secrecy rules, but some details have come out during a legal battle to get access to Trump’s tax records, which it finally obtained in February.

As part of her civil investigation, James’ office issued subpoenas to local governments in November 2019 for records pertaining to Trump’s estate north of Manhattan, Seven Springs and a tax benefit Trump received for placing land there into a conservation trust.

James was also looking at similar issues relating to a Trump office building in New York City, a hotel in Chicago and a golf course near Los Angeles. Her office also won a series of court rulings forcing Trump’s company and a law firm it hired to turn over troves of records.

Vance’s investigation has also appeared to focus in recent weeks on the Trump Organization’s longtime finance chief, Allen Weisselberg.

His former daughter-in-law, Jen Weisselberg, has given investigators reams of documents as they look into how some Trump employees were compensated with apartments or school tuition.

Weisselberg was subpoenaed in James’ civil investigation and testified twice in 2020. His lawyer didn’t immediately respond to an email Tuesday night".

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Many states have laws that allow them to review other state charges for merit. Florida is one of those state apparently.

That's assuming they would even go after him personally and not the organization as a whole.

You can bet your ass if anything is trumped up it will be the Feds doing it and this is the start of it.

Besides, are we really going to allow an innocent citizen be blackballed to the point of being exiled to Florida.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
You can bet your ass if anything is trumped up it will be the Feds doing it and this is the start of it.

Besides, are we really going to allow an innocent citizen be blackballed to the point of being exiled to Florida.
I don't think it's ever going to get to the point that he would be blackballed to Florida. This isn't like this is new territory. We've seen this playbook since Mueller.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
@Bryan74b

Would Secret Service allow their protectee to get hijacked by state officers? Aren't SS compelled by federal law to protect past presidents (hence part of the reason they tied that into impeachment) even if he were charged personally?
I know some leftist said that SS would protect Hillary if Don tried to arrest her on "trumped up" charges.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Basically only old people are wearing mask here. It is weird because as younger people quit wearing them it seems like the oldes are out in force trying to shame younger people but people are just tired of this shit.

Other way around here, unless an older person has other issues, its basically f the masks. Neck beards, nose rings and other freaks in masks. Well, Karen's of course.

At a kids lacrosse tourney where masks were to be warned and basically no masks. Except the poor kids were made to wear them during the games. Ridiculous

CurtOFD78

Elite
Exact opposite here in Central Nebraska. You're much more likely to see college aged kids wearing them than anyone over 30. We never had a statewide mask mandate although the larger cities had mask mandates for varying lengths of time. I've been fortunate enough not to have to don a mask except when I voted.
Same here in central Florida. I live about a mile from the University of Central Florida and the students who appear to have been perfectly indoctrinated and/or brainwashed are pretty much the only ones wearing masks. Them and Biden voters.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
@Bryan74b

Would Secret Service allow their protectee to get hijacked by state officers? Aren't SS compelled by federal law to protect past presidents (hence part of the reason they tied that into impeachment) even if he were charged personally?
Correct.. Boss isn’t going anywhere he doesn’t choose to go. They are trying to get to the one thing he holds dearest.. His kids.

Belezabro

Elite
Same here in central Florida. I live about a mile from the University of Central Florida and the students who appear to have been perfectly indoctrinated and/or brainwashed are pretty much the only ones wearing masks. Them and Biden voters.
I coach at our local high school. When I drive to the HS for after-school practice, nearly all the kids I see walking home or riding their bikes are still wearing their masks. Some kids will still have it on several blocks away from the school. Crazy. I want to pull over and smack em around.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Correct.. Boss isn’t going anywhere he doesn’t choose to go. They are trying to get to the one thing he holds dearest.. His kids.

I wish there was something that could be done about these people and that they would have to pay for their crimes in this life. It’s so frustrating and sometimes it feels like the war is lost.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I coach at our local high school. When I drive to the HS for after-school practice, nearly all the kids I see walking home or riding their bikes are still wearing their masks. Some kids will still have it on several blocks away from the school. Crazy. I want to pull over and smack em around.

The mask is a new security blanket for libs and our youth.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
I wish there was something that could be done about these people and that they would have to pay for their crimes in this life. It’s so frustrating and sometimes it feels like the war is lost.
I understand that frustration. The wilder this all gets, know that we are closer and closer to the end. I will be the first to say that there are a lot more snakes in the garden than anticipated.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Now will they change their bathroom policy?

A lady from my church sent two of her elementary age girls into the bathroom and some dude was in their creeping on them. She went and told the manager and he wouldn’t do anything about it because it’s their policy to allow men to creep out little girls in the women’s restroom. Since then I have avoided target whenever possible. They have easily lost a couple thousand bucks a year Of business from my family alone.
Ive never ever wore a mask in a target ever. Or anywhere but 2 Drs offices.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It has also created a method for anonymity. Kids will wear masks with a hood making it harder to identify them, then cause problems, break rules, vandalize, get in fights, etc.

“We are all ANTIFA now”

Ever wondered if the mask push was about giving deep state antifa operatives a legitimate reason for wearing masks and terrorizing the public?

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Cap'n Obvious here...the "9/11 style commission" language by Dems for Jan 6 is a yuge tell. Just like the Warren Commission (and, uh, the actual 9/11 commission), these are a sham which are solely intended to solidify the DS narrative and move on.

All of the corruption/control mechanisms are so easy to see now that the veil has been lifted. Just like when Pelosi described the Wrap-Up Smear on tv - the playbook is right out in the open for all of us to see.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That’s what happens when you get idiots thinking they could just hit delete and the files disappear. These same idiots run our elections. The ninjas knew within minutes whether they could recover the files or not. They wanted to make them sweat, see how the election board and sheriff Soros would react and maybe get someone to flip. These people are stupid.
No guarantees anyone will be punished for doing this. Nobody wants to be the first to accept a suit or conduct a trial which could nullify the election or any part (Sen or Rep seat) of it. Going to take a judge with humongous balls.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

:sick: :mad:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Many states have laws that allow them to review other state charges for merit. Florida is one of those state apparently.

That's assuming they would even go after him personally and not the organization as a whole.
They will see if they can convict the Corporation first. If so, they will use RICO to get Trump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom