Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

denn

Legendary
Founder
I admit I do not know everything there is to know about Paul, but I do like how he has zero fear in calling people out....on both "sides." His questioning of Faucci was amazing and to anyone who truly seeks the truth, he was on point the entire time. That is why that questioning is not being shown 24/7 on the liberal news cycle. He destroyed a few narratives that day and exposed Faucci as someone who should be investigated....not adored

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
On a different note I cannot believe it’s taken me 42 years of living on this planet to have watched finally all of lonesome dove. I went on a binge starting this weekend and finished last night. What a great show!
I was messing around on YouTube and came across this
I was hooked
Honestly one of the best shows I have ever seen! I think I was 10 when it came out on CBS
had no interest at that time
Like an idiot I always thought that was Kenny Rogers not Tommy Lee Jones with Robert Duvall. And Diane lane… What a knock out in her mid-20s when this was filmed

@tgsio @MortgageHorn how could you guys have let me missed out on this thing for so long. LOL

Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones side by side for a mini series really exposed TLJ for the horseshit actor he is. Duvall was masterful.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Apparently they are having trouble scanning ballots in Arizona . . . oh, and ONLY REPUBLICAN BALLOTS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS. Remember the term “adjudicated ballots”.

GEORGIA🚨

This presentation was done by a team of data scientists and programmers with experience working for the US Navy, the CIA, the National Counter-Terrorism Center, and Big-4 Accounting Firms.🔻

Receiving over 90% in a precinct is a marker for fraud.

In Fulton County alone we can see that more than 150 precincts voted 90% or more for Biden. In the statewide race that was decided by less than 13,000 votes these 150 Fulton precincts alone accounted for 152,000 Biden votes. This is a clear indicator of suspicious or outright fraudulent activity.

"We've scanned 113,130. We've adjudicated 106,000. The only ballots that are adjudicated are if we have a ballot with a contest on it in which there's some question as to how the computer reads it. So the vote review panel then determines voter intent."
-Richard Barron
Fulton County, Election Director

ADJUDICATION: the process of reviewing a ballot that may have been flagged during the ballot scanning process. This is an override function that is meant for a marginal number of ballots, not over a hundred thousand in one county.

"The problem in Dekalb County, and most likely, other counties, the duplication of the ballots were done by election office employees in a separate location without any oversight of a voter review panel. So there was no accountability of what was transcribed from the original ballot to a new pristine ballot so it could be read by the scanners."
-Marci McCarthy

Dekalb County, Voter Review Panelist

In 94 precincts in Dekalb County, it is statistically impossible to have 9 out of 10 voters voting for Joe Biden.

Now, we'll take a closer look at some vote manipulation within the election database including explicit vote count switching from one candidate to another.

Why are there NEGATIVE VOTES and VOTE SWITCHES❓

Answer: There shouldn't be any.

Unbeknownst to the general public, votes for Donald Trump were being switched and removed from his total. Across the three counties of Doge, Dougherty, and Putnam, Trump has 30,000 votes that simply disappear. In Bibb County, 12,173 votes were subtracted from Donald Trump while 12,173 votes were added to Joe Biden. A clear and exact switch of vote totals between candidates.

According to the Georgia Secretary of State's website, Trump lost by 12,670 votes. As you have seen in this video, far more votes than that were taken from President Trump.🔻

GEORGIA

PENNSYLVANIA

ARIZONA

NEGATIVE VOTES & VOTE SWITCHES

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Lordy I sure hope all this doesn't destroy Gates' credibility, legacy and remainder of his life. That'd be a real shame.

If this is Melinda Gates team doing this, she may be on the way to getting some of her charges dropped.

JK that she's obviously going to hang too. But at least she's going out swinging for the fence.

FBTrap4k

Poster
Founder
On a different note I cannot believe it’s taken me 42 years of living on this planet to have watched finally all of lonesome dove. I went on a binge starting this weekend and finished last night. What a great show!
I was messing around on YouTube and came across this
I was hooked
Honestly one of the best shows I have ever seen! I think I was 10 when it came out on CBS
had no interest at that time
Like an idiot I always thought that was Kenny Rogers not Tommy Lee Jones with Robert Duvall. And Diane lane… What a knock out in her mid-20s when this was filmed

@tgsio @MortgageHorn how could you guys have let me missed out on this thing for so long. LOL

It's the greatest show ever created & I'll fight anyone that say's otherwise.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone else not getting pics to show up?
This is related to being on Crootn.com versus forum.thefreespeechforum.com

We are trying to get it all ironed out today, but if you are missing pics, switch to the other url and they will prob be there.

Going to be moving off crootn completely the next couple days

OPD77

Legendary
Don't know what he could do on the border since Immigration is a federal duty. Perhaps he could be more vigilant in protecting Texas and the rest of the US from Wuhan by using state law to quarantine the infected illegals like he did with Wuhan for almost a year.
I know that the border is federal duty but I also believe he could put National Guard troops there for extra support for the Border Agents. We have a right to protect our State and not leave it up to the Feds, especially with the Admin. that's in there right now.

I think Abbott caved to way to much political pressure in regards to the Wuhan Charlie by not standing his ground and representing what us true TEXAS are all about, FREEDOM.

I'm not saying everything Abbott did everything wrong but there's a lot of things he could've done better and not just in hindsight.

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
This is related to being on Crootn.com versus forum.thefreespeechforum.com

We are trying to get it all ironed out today, but if you are missing pics, switch to the other url and they will prob be there.

Going to be moving off crootn completely the next couple days

FWIW - not getting pictures on the forum.freespeechforum.com but still get them on crootn. You'll iron it out - just FYI.

Attachments

• broken.png
    broken.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 3

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I know that the border is federal duty but I also believe he could put National Guard troops there for extra support for the Border Agents. We have a right to protect our State and not leave it up to the Feds, especially with the Admin. that's in there right now.

I think Abbott caved to way to much political pressure in regards to the Wuhan Charlie by not standing his ground and representing what us true TEXAS are all about, FREEDOM.

I'm not saying everything Abbott did everything wrong but there's a lot of things he could've done better and not just in hindsight.
I recall AZ trying to pass legislation to control illegal immigration during Obama's admin and having the 9th Circuit and SCOTUS slapping them down.

OPD77

Legendary
I recall AZ trying to pass legislation to control illegal immigration during Obama's admin and having the 9th Circuit and SCOTUS slapping them down.
That seems to ring a bell with me. For the life of me I don't understand how the Feds can stop a State from enforcing their borders in regards to invaders coming in from other Countries. Texas has the duty and right to protect it's citizens and this falls under that....isn't that under some sort of States Rights to enforce that w/o Federal interference?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That seems to ring a bell with me. For the life of me I don't understand how the Feds can stop a State from enforcing their borders in regards to invaders coming in from other Countries. Texas has the duty and right to protect it's citizens and this falls under that....isn't that under some sort of States Rights to enforce that w/o Federal interference?
I agree but some judges don't.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Lordy I sure hope all this doesn't destroy Gates' credibility, legacy and remainder of his life. That'd be a real shame.

From the article:

But Gates “thought that Jeffrey would be able to help him, that he would know the right people, or some kind of way to massage things, so he could get the Nobel Peace Prize, which is what Bill wants more than anything else in the world,” the staffer said.

If I remember correctly, it was the kids he had doing all the massaging, Bill, but I'm sure you had NO IDEA about any of that, especially while you were hanging out with him after his conviction.

TTUcamper

Elite

Someone has outlived their usefulness to the cabal. They will be using this divorce to take their money back and fund someone a lot less toxic. Gates better hope to whatever evil God he prays to they don't kick him to the curb like Maxwell and Epstein

Latest posts

Top Bottom