Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
On a different note I cannot believe it’s taken me 42 years of living on this planet to have watched finally all of lonesome dove. I went on a binge starting this weekend and finished last night. What a great show!
I was messing around on YouTube and came across this
I was hooked
Honestly one of the best shows I have ever seen! I think I was 10 when it came out on CBS
had no interest at that time
Like an idiot I always thought that was Kenny Rogers not Tommy Lee Jones with Robert Duvall. And Diane lane… What a knock out in her mid-20s when this was filmed

@tgsio @MortgageHorn how could you guys have let me missed out on this thing for so long. LOL

Last edited:

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Abbot has disappointed the fuck out of me....his ass needs to go since he only acts like he wants to completely protect the GOAT.
Don't know what he could do on the border since Immigration is a federal duty. Perhaps he could be more vigilant in protecting Texas and the rest of the US from Wuhan by using state law to quarantine the infected illegals like he did with Wuhan for almost a year.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
If they got that many Dem votes, then there must not be any teeth in the bill. How many billions in the bill will be sent to Haiti for vaccinations or other superfluous spending?
Exactly...they only do this to make people believe the myth that the establishment republicans are any different. They’re all part of the evil...

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Target always on the wrong side of everything.

Target dropped their mask requirement over a month ago without conditions. They must have had a short session in the Woodshed.

Just tell them you were vaccinated and keep walking. No need for clarity. My polio vaccination is working just fine.

Edit: Or just wear a mask until you get past the store's Gestapo. Probably won't ask with a mask on then take it off.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is today

View attachment 22031

From the same National Archives their buddy, Sandy Berger also a Clinton protector, stole from?

Top Bottom