Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

All seven were vaccinated.
The vaccine shenanigans are never going to end.

It's actually a good thing these goons are peddling the vax and have already let up on the restrictions because they'll never be able to reinstitute them. People just won't go for it especially with Texas and other open states showing how herd is actually achieved.

AMSO

Elite
Founder
Gotta be more to it. But a bad omen nonetheless.

It's actually a good thing these goons are peddling the vax and have already let up on the restrictions because they'll never be able to reinstitute them. People just won't go for it especially with Texas and other open states showing how herd is actually achieved.
As a current Texan, it’s over here, and no “order” is gonna change that. Our kids have been in school since July. 5 days a week, in person. We had one two week shutdown just after Christmas because of a teacher positive. No students or family outbreaks. We’re done

Long cat

Elite

Not a word from the American main stream media. It does not fit the narrative

american-history-x-curb-stomp-gif-9.gif

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The opportunity and chance to make as much money as you possibly can depending on your work ethic, life decisions, and unique ideas.
Not based off of your race, politics, sexual preferences, or religious beliefs.

That’s our fair share, a piece of the American pie. However big or small a piece you get, is up to you.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Ruined my night. I just got home from work and read this. Gonna get up and go kiss my 6 year old on the head. Just awful.

Edit: I would say the same for my 11 year old but he is in the whole puberty thing and has become a bit of an ass. :ROFLMAO:
Saw a decal on the back of a pickup in Omaha that read...

“Proud parents of the worlds most wonderful kids, who are sometimes assholes, but its ok.”

With a 23 year old son and a 16 year old daughter, that decal made me and Mrs. 22* laugh our asses off.

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary

They will blame the unvaxxed since the CDC is no longer tracking positive covid cases in the vaccinated. So in reality, the symptomless vaxxed are more risk to the world than the unvaxxed that will stay home when sick.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I get a bit defensive when people arbitrarily suggest wage increases for an entire industry, regardless of market factors.

I have P&L responsibility for a $70mil manufacturing facility.

If you tell me that I have to arbitrarily raise my variable wage by 2-3% of gross sales, in a short period of time, something else will have to give. Investors will react very poorly if I let that just flow through to gross margin. If I just pass it on to the customer, I better hope all of my competition does as well, or else I just lost price position in market and that will translate to loss of market share/sales.

I could skimp on materials,(hopefully my customer won't notice) renegotiate healthcare benefits to a less expensive/comprehensive plan, pay less bonus, smaller merit increases,(pray that it doesn't lead to attrition) but now I've likely returned whatever gains shown in variable wage with losses in fixed benefits.

All of the same heartburn when someone proposes a federal minimum wage hike, instead of state to state. I know that you're saying somehow all of the stimy money needs to flow through to workers; I don't disagree. But, that has to happen organically.

Well said. This is how it works in the real world. If costs go up, someone actually has to pay for it. Unfortunately, the left lives in Fantasyland, so your facts would not matter to them.

I think in their minds, every business has a Scrooge McDuck sitting on a huge pile of cash, and if they could just make him share a bit of it, everyone would have enough!🤣🤮

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom