Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
That is a very insightful and terrifying question.
I think I watched one episode of NYPD Blue in my life, the one where Zack Morris was on it. I think his first episode was after 9/11 and they killed the kid from Silver Spoons and for awhile they thought he had died in the attacks, but he was actually murdered.

Incoherent rambling aside - point is, if you knew the attack was coming and you wanted someone gone, all you needed was for them to be in NYC that day.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I think I watched one episode of NYPD Blue in my life, the one where Zack Morris was on it. I think his first episode was after 9/11 and they killed the kid from Silver Spoons and for awhile they thought he had died in the attacks, but he was actually murdered.

Incoherent rambling aside - point is, if you knew the attack was coming and you wanted someone gone, all you needed was for them to be in NYC that day.

I think it may be more of a case of who were on the planes....only way to be sure

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Thousand of miles away my ass. It will come out sometime that this was another home grown attempt to take this country down. It's utterly amazing to continue to see what these people who are scared to death of what Trump bought to the attention of the American people and their attempts to prevent him or any other outsider from being in the WH ever again.
Russian hackers at this point in time doesn't make any sense. Now, See Eye Aye doing it and framing some Russian dupes... that sounds like where we are. We have commies in our gov'mt and Russia is no longer commie. That is the problem some of the people in our country have with Putin... He's a dictator and not a communist leader.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Need some domestic manufacturing to real this back in along with increasing wages for laborers to justify the amount of money in circulation.

I posted in another thread that steel workers here at Republic Steel and Timken make 23$/hr. That's disgustingly low: 23x40x52= 47k

Home builders around here are lucky to make close to that. Electricians are about the only exception. Even plumbers and welders are only around 18-20$/hr. It's sickening.

Saw a financial podcast that said if you figured inflation how they did in 1977 we are at 11% inflation just since last summer. He said that the worst it got under Carter was 14%. Jim "I shit my pants" Biden saying "hold my beer".

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

And Oklahoma City.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
The 24/7 news cycle was invented to control the nationwide narrative. It made journalists into parrots and their jobs easier. They couldn’t have pulled it off without every news station following the narrative.

What have learned about our media since 9/11? They are FAKE NEWS, and the bullhorn of the Marxist overthrow of America.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Saw a financial podcast that said if you figured inflation how they did in 1977 we are at 11% inflation just since last summer. He said that the worst it got under Carter was 14%. Jim "I shit my pants" Biden saying "hold my beer".
True. I bought my first house in 1980. The interest rate was 14%. I had a government assisted loan. My democrat family kept saying Reagan was going to abolish all financial help to people. He saved the economy. After his term I didn't need assistance.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
How do you charge someone with having a fake vaxx card? What law is that?
We have no actual lawmakers doing their jobs.

Governors let actual violent criminals out of prison.

Prosecutors and judges let actual crimes go unpunished.

None of the Executive, Legislative, or Judicial branches give a damn about the rule of law. Targeting the radicals that exercise free will and free thought is the only rule the ruling class lives by.

1621275499677.jpeg

Last edited:

AC2020

Elite
Founder

iu

Top Bottom