Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

Read every fucking word of this. Great stuff. My pops, 70, has ALWAYS been a conservative and will never vote any other way. I've spent most of my last 20+ years trying to wake him(along with the rest of my family, friends, classmates, coworkers, randos anywhere, etc etc) up to all of the corruption and dirty, doesn't matter what they believe in politically. The Bush family has always been an issue, in talking to my dad over the years, as they are complete and total Godless sacks of shit! Going to definitely send this to him to read.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
186547973_10158019030458062_5668462735192834509_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What a fruitcake

Please don't rewire, the people don't want you around them. And we don't want to be around someone who thinks everyone should act the way they want them to, to bask in their presence. Go fvck yourself Rachel ( and Joy Reid and all the other TV folks) who after vaccines, still are afraid to go out even with masks and social distancing. You are mentally ill, check yourself in to a hospital

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's All Been Bullshit

Today Texas reported:
* 0 Covid related deaths--the only time that's happened since data was tracked in March, 2020.
* the fewest Covid cases in over 13 months
* the lowest 7-day Covid positivity rate ever
* the lowest Covid hospitalizations in 11 months.
And it would have been in the past had we treated this like any other cold or flu event.

Top Bottom