Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TTUcamper

Elite
Holy shit can someone read the 191 pages and give us some cliffs?
Rod Rosenstein and Mike Pence were behind all the leaks, they were actively working to subvert Trump.

Pence is a known bisexual and blackmailed, also was provided kids by epstein. John Roberts was equally blackmailed and passed his kids around. The only way to make entrance into that group is to have blackmail on yourself as you have equally assured destruction for everyone. Seth Rich was a huge fuck up by a lot of people.

obama was trying to arm right wing groups to kill judges so he could justify gun grabbing and targeting right wingers. Of course they fucked it up and this whistleblower leaked enough to shut it all down.

Rosenstein wore a wire multiple times and kept trying to get trump on the 25th amendment.

Lots of stuff about rose steins lackeys. Very corrupt and non existent morals

Fmoshermw

Elite
Yeah, I’ll cover your lazy ass. 😉 Episodes 949 and 950

Very good listen. If you have the time, highly recommend both hours. You can skip past intros and commercials and boil them both down to 40 min.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Felt this needed to be here after reading it -

"Here is the biggest problem with conservatives - they're still operating under the assumption that the left is rational and objective.

They arent. Leftist ideology is religious in its power, these people dont give a shit about any kind of objective truth. The audit threatens their ideology and power, so they want it stopped. Its that simple."
My own observations but they also simply don't care about:
- being proven factually wrong
- being called hypocrites
- fairness
- The Constitution
- the border
- rule of law
- The Science
- The children of the USA

All about controlling the narrative and the power it gives them and keeping it at any cost.

Truth, critical thought, uncorrupted leaders, and an uncorrupted election system would end this shit quickly. Unfortunately there's a shortage of all those necessary resources.

Fmoshermw

Elite
Holy chit.

I implore everyone ITT to find the time to read this before it is removed.

Confirmed - at least by this FBI whistleblower - that the following are complete and corrupt POS:

Biden - Addicted pedo
Dr. Jill - Has been managing said addiction forever, including their own GChildren
RR - Giant POS who wanted to be VP
Pence - Giant POS and Bi-Sexual who wanted to be POTUS
Karen Pence - managed Intel on Mike's Bi-relationships
Holder - Giant POS who wanted to be SCOTUS
Sullivan - Giant racist, rapist and pedo, Besties with Joe Biden.
Judge Roberts - Giant POS, faggitt and pedo
Obama
Hillary
Romney - Giant POS who wanted to be VP
Paul Ryan - Giant POS who wanted to be VP

They were all trying to get DJT out and undermined him the entire time, including RR wearing a wire multiple times.

Edit: take with grade of slaw - almost too neat a package to not be something planted to expose, "Domestic Terrorists".

TTUcamper

Elite
Holy chit.

I implore everyone ITT to find the time to read this before it is removed.

Confirmed - at least by this FBI whistleblower - that the following are complete and corrupt POS:

Biden - Addicted pedo
Dr. Jill - Has been managing said addiction forever, including their own GChildren
RR - Giant POS who wanted to be VP
Pence - Giant POS and Bi-Sexual who wanted to be POTUS
Karen Pence - managed Intel on Mike's Bi-relationships
Holder - Giant POS who wanted to be SCOTUS
Sullivan - Giant racist, rapist and pedo, Besties with Joe Biden.
Judge Roberts - Giant POS, faggitt and pedo
Obama
Hillary
Romney - Giant POS who wanted to be VP
Paul Ryan - Giant POS who wanted to be VP

They were all trying to get DJT out and undermined him the entire time, including RR wearing a wire multiple times.

Edit: take with grade of slaw - almost too neat a package to not be something planted to expose, "Domestic Terrorists".

Also should point out the guy being interviewed has very specific examples and talks about the relationships between different politicians and judges.

Also said the reason why Biden is always all over kids is because he would always demand payoff for people to join one his boards and you can now understand why he is always so excited in those photo ops. They bring his payoff in person, a child for him.

Apparently him and his son are degenerate pedos but Sr Biden is smarter about it

Fmoshermw

Elite
Also should point out the guy being interviewed has very specific examples and talks about the relationships between different politicians and judges.

Also said the reason why Biden is always all over kids is because he would always demand payoff for people to join one his boards and you can now understand why he is always so excited in those photo ops. They bring his payoff in person, a child for him.

Apparently him and his son are degenerate pedos but Sr Biden is smarter about it
.. And that the reason he's been caught on tape so often sniffing and rubbing these kids is that he simply can't wait for later - anticipating the fix.

What makes my skin crawl is now having it all but be confirmed that after the videos we've all seen a bunch times, those kids in the videos were gonna go be used and abused by Joe later that day/night.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The AC. My favorite. 🥰

So here I am tonight at DCC. (Prom night and everybody does prom pics here. Nobody allowed on the green because girls and heels. Pretty funny watching my husband and his friends stand guard. 😆) We parents have a table (of course we do) and a few college kids of friends show up. One of the boys *junior at Alabama* asked me if I was the one who was talking about this board. Yes, yes that's me.

The reason he thought to ask is because he noticed Max's cap and wanted to know where he could get one.

I gave him the link and told him to share it far and wide.

Yet another 'kid' who has a functioning brain. All is not lost. Many of us have (and still are) raised good men and women. They're more aware than we know.

He and his buddies lurk on rivals. I laughed my ass off when he realized he knows TexasgirlstuckinOhio.

Holy shit! Mrs P. That's you? Yeah love, that's me. Now pay attention.

These kids are truly woke.
I agree with you in regards to a good deal of kids 16-18 years old. Those that I have working for me are very open about how what’s going on with the liberal agenda in this country is effed up. Two of them lurk here I believe. I am proud of these kids for being able to think for themselves. (Their parents deserve a ton of credit) They tell me that a majority of their peers feel the same....and we all live in a traditionally liberal area of CT. Hope is there

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
This is so sad to me...and I feel like it’s only the beginning of the difficulties for many of those who have taken this dreaded scourge.

No judgment on anyone who laughed at her video, but I can only feel heartbroken for what seems like a sweet young lady who has been lied to and brainwashed her entire life, and who thought she was doing the right thing by taking this hellish vaccine. May God have mercy on her soul.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Last edited:

TTUcamper

Elite
Was the Wayfair thing ever truly debunked? I’ll admit to not really following it.

I only recall the story being spread like crazy late on a Friday. Then within half a day every outlet was screaming “debunked”. Squashing it that quickly doesn’t sound like anyone ever wanted to check it out.

I think it was more money laundering than anything else. You can't sell illicit stuff but you can sell a chair for 20k. Probably some trafficking mixed in but I bet it was mostly drugs and other contraband

Latest posts

Top Bottom