Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Brother used to drive ambulances. During that time he had to go get two people who fell off their brush hog and got chopped to pieces. Today they would be checked for Wuhan and if found be called a Wuhan death.

I once knew a guy who was struck by lightning while driving his bush hog...He'd probably be in the killed by lawnmower category despite being hit by lightning! Would 100% be a wu-flu death in these days.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
I’m embarrassed I ever supported this guy. I was young and naive. He’s old and naive. Pathetic.

I was a senior in HS when he was campaigning and was supportive of him, planned to be my first vote in a presidential election...Until he came to our school and did a Q&A with certain students. All pre-planned, understandable for safety protocols but not to rehearse shitty "approved questions" like they do for Dementia Joe! Couple of friends shared the questions they were given and I was done! Don't remember the exact line of questioning but it was all agenda and softball questions. This started my wake-up journey. I ended up throwing in on a QP with some buddies, we skipped school and grilled out all day! I voted for Nader(yay weed 🤷‍♂️😎) instead and moved on. Did use his "character" for inspiration for another kick-ass Halloween costume. I wore a suit with a 5 gallon bucket hate and made a CD with the presidential March on loop...My buddy had a sweet Lexus with one hell of a system. We pulled up to the SAE house with the presidential March blasting, 2 blacked out SUVS in front and back of us. Front SUV gets stopped and unloaded then searched/guarded the perimeter while the back SUV emptied and surrounded the Lexus. Opened the doors for me and I emerged with blow hanging out of my nostril and surrounded by a couple of hotties. Then proceeded to hand out cards all night that said, "Don't vote for me, Vote for Weed! Nader 2000!" I really wish we took more pictures back then, I had a run of winning Halloween customes for 5 straight years!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom