Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
18491425_10158579011340262_3365518231985802197_o.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

It Looks Like the Feds Threw an Unsuspecting American Cop Against a Hardened Violent Criminal, Officer Was Dead on the Roadside Minutes Later​

A tragedy near the border has many furious over the details of how a lone police officer was put in a position that saw him executed on the roadside by a violent and hardened career criminal. An attorney for the officer’s family now says federal agents knew of the suspect’s past, and failed to tell the cop critical information that could have saved his life.

According to KRQE-TV, New Mexico State Police were contacted by the Department of Homeland Security requesting help with conducting a traffic stop on suspected drug dealer Omar Cueva.

NMSP Officer Darian Jarrott found Cueva’s truck on Interstate 10 near Deming, New Mexico, on Feb. 4.

Seen on dashcam footage and his body camera, Jarrott approached the passenger side of the vehicle and questioned Cueva on a few minor things before spotting his rifle. The officer politely asked him to surrender his firearm, and the suspect agreed.

Cueva then exited his truck and checked the firearm before both men headed toward the police cruiser. When they neared the back part of the truck, Cueva whipped his rifle up and fired on an unsuspecting Jarrott.

Cueva then circled around, executing Jarrott in cold blood before getting back in his truck and fleeing the scene. The fateful encounter played out in front of two cameras.

The rampage didn’t stop there.

Authorities shortly caught up with Cueva, who led them on a high-speed chase down the interstate until an officer performed a PIT maneuver that put the fleeing truck in the ditch.

Before the truck came to a complete stop, however, Cueva’s door flew open as he apparently readied himself. The gunman charged from the wreck, immediately taking cover behind a cruiser’s engine block before shooting the officer who put him in the ditch.

Cueva then bolted back to his truck, his intention seemingly clear — escape by any means necessary, including killing anyone who got in the way.

Officers were able to get a few shots in as Cueva ran back, causing him to lose his footing and fall. As he apparently reached for his dropped rifle, he was killed in a hail of gunfire.

Cueva’s final stand was captured on traffic cameras, showing the ferocity of the gunman cops were facing.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Was at the Oakwood Club for dinner tonight. (As I usually am... it's a great spot).

Donned the mask to walk in. Took it off at the bar and never put it back on. Nobody gave a shit. We're way past over this.

Similarly, Pine Club @316what , once they reopened for in house dining... there hasn't even been a cursory attempt at social distancing or reduced capacity. And again, nobody gives a shit. Quite the opposite. Good luck getting a table.

Bars were packed all year on Brown St. (University of Dayton) And somehow, we're not so dead. It's a frigging miracle.

Oh and the leprechaun celebration didn't kill everybody, either. Nobody was disciplined.

Dayton loves St. Patrick's Day. It's known. Deweenie's nephew is a Flyer (just graduated last weekend). Hence the ridiculous scrutiny on Dayton.

It's beyond ridiculous how many places still have mask signs on their doors. In my town, McD's, Taco Cabana and BK still have their indoor dining shut down. Those who have opened still don't have their condiment bars open---Taco Bueno.

I suppose the corporate lawyers have changed their tune and told the execs that fear of lawsuits was just another scare tactic.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Most places recognize how dangerous it is to have masked people running around (especially anywhere that handles cash).

Some local pharmacies and stuff might be the exception but I'd doubt it.
All the banks still require masks despite the first edict over a year ago from our Country Judge, Joseph Goebbels, saying banks were exempt from requiring masks for this exact reason.

Similar experiences here.

Getting thank you from folks for not wearing the mask in places before the official drop today.

After today I'm sure most places will want to quickly return to no masks.

I haven’t worn a mask in probably 12 months. No one cares. At least if they did they weren’t brave enough to say anything.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
This 180 on masks in 48 hours is an insult to our collective intelligence. It’s amazing how quickly they pivot to change the narrative. Biden and his policies are a shit show and people are taking notice. I’m curious what bad news will cause a new “outbreak”.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Reminds me of the 1970 poster called "Disneyland After Dark". It was all the Disney characters in every obscene sex position you could think of. Disney sued and it went away. I had a copy and left it on the wall of my apartment when I got discharged from the Navy. Regret that and that I didn't buy about a dozen more at the time.

Dumbo was flying around shitting on everyone, the 3 Little Pigs were lined up cornholing the one in front, Sleeping Beauty was being eaten by Goofy and more.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Right on!

Yeah no doubt. I spread my anti-vax cards I made around this morning, put them in every mailbox in the neighborhood. Lots of sad people called me out on the neighborhood Facebook page. One said that tampering with a mailbox is a federal offense. Some people just can’t take a troll / truth Bomb.

Now THIS is how you social media!

The golden age of late night television.
A neighborhood Facebook page is exactly where I would expect to find vax sheep.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Reminds me of the 1970 poster called "Disneyland After Dark". It was all the Disney characters in every obscene sex position you could think of. Disney sued and it went away. I had a copy and left it on the wall of my apartment when I got discharged from the Navy. Regret that and that I didn't buy about a dozen more at the time.

Dumbo was flying around shitting on everyone, the 3 Little Pigs were lined up cornholing the one in front, Sleeping Beauty was being eaten by Goofy and more.
I remember it well:

DL.jpg

Top Bottom