Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
cFKlzc6.jpg

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Mom had Fox News on this morning. They were painting Israel as the bad guys for responding to attacks from those who believe they have no right to exist as human beings. Insane
I can’t watch the news anymore. Occasionally I look at clips on YouTube or will look at the headlines online. The only thing I have seen on the news is the media is upset because a media building got destroyed in the bombing.

most news is bullshit including Fox as we all know. I just listen to a few people that are affiliated with fox like the former White House press secretary, Hannity and Tucker

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I can’t watch the news anymore. Occasionally I look at clips on YouTube or will look at the headlines online. The only thing I have seen on the news is the media is upset because a media building got destroyed in the bombing.

most news is bullshit including Fox as we all know. I just listen to a few people that are affiliated with fox like the former White House press secretary, Hannity and Tucker

Same here. I hate the media with all my being.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Was at the Oakwood Club for dinner tonight. (As I usually am... it's a great spot).

Donned the mask to walk in. Took it off at the bar and never put it back on. Nobody gave a shit. We're way past over this.

Similarly, Pine Club @316what , once they reopened for in house dining... there hasn't even been a cursory attempt at social distancing or reduced capacity. And again, nobody gives a shit. Quite the opposite. Good luck getting a table.

Bars were packed all year on Brown St. (University of Dayton) And somehow, we're not so dead. It's a frigging miracle.

Oh and the leprechaun celebration didn't kill everybody, either. Nobody was disciplined.

Dayton loves St. Patrick's Day. It's known. Deweenie's nephew is a Flyer (just graduated last weekend). Hence the ridiculous scrutiny on Dayton.

My next door neighbor’s kid finished his first year in the Ghetto and when they went to pick him up last week they made a stop at Milano’s. They brought me 5 Italians. Got dam I miss those sandwiches.

Hopefully I’ll be near you shortly. Haven’t seen my parents since 2019....the trip we played NCR. Gonna recreate that soon. I’ll letcha know.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Fmoshermw

Elite
Could only go 15 minutes, TTU.

Complete drivel that misses the entire point of MAGA, Q, and America first movement:

Low taxes
Personal freedom
2nd amendment
Fair but free trade = tough on China
Traditional family
Peace through strength
Protect children
Energy independence
Fiscal responsibility
Secure elections

People want this.

It's that simple.

Q uncovered paths of information that led followers to legit news articles they would not have normally read that backed up what people had suspected for years.

This is that the left hates America and is working hard against my above non-exhaustive list.

I've never understood how the understanding of this is so hard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom