Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
This is fucking BRILLIANT!!! If you have any doubts about Lin Wood, watch/listen to this. Gets going at about the 12:00 mark but the lead up before that is important. Lin is on this call and the Dean doesn’t know it . . . until Lin defends himself. Then again at about the 33:00 mark he lays it on the floor for all to see and challenges the Dean to present his whistleblower interview recording to the school for consideration before they drag his name through the mud. FUCKING BRILLIANT! My respect for him went to another level. This is what we ALL need to do in all of our interactions. STAND UP FOR THE CAUSE! FIGHT THE SWAMP!

That was amazing.

Sikness23245

Elite

iu

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
5:5 was what "17" often referenced in drops to make sure something was clear or understood. It is also the communication between a pilot and control tower to indicate communications are clear.
I believe this explains it

I was just gonna say "one of those retarded Kewwww things that people make fun of, but everything is so fuQqQ'd all I have is God and Kewwwwwwwww to hope for....which is better than just bitching solely how everything is so fuQQqQqq'd"

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
This is fucking BRILLIANT!!! If you have any doubts about Lin Wood, watch/listen to this. Gets going at about the 12:00 mark but the lead up before that is important. Lin is on this call and the Dean doesn’t know it . . . until Lin defends himself. Then again at about the 33:00 mark he lays it on the floor for all to see and challenges the Dean to present his whistleblower interview recording to the school for consideration before they drag his name through the mud. FUCKING BRILLIANT! My respect for him went to another level. This is what we ALL need to do in all of our interactions. STAND UP FOR THE CAUSE! FIGHT THE SWAMP!

I listened to this entire thing when it first came out and that’s when I realized how committed Lin was to the overall effort.

He’s using the egregious assaults on HIM as both an opportunity to make them look like the hypocrites they are, while also showing the parallels with overall political agendas and corruption. FVCKING BRILLIANT!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Just saw something that said inflation was like .03% this year. If you buy anything its obvious that inflation is at least 15% right now. Lumber, food, gas, fucking water hose, horse feed, hay, chicken feed, plants... liter ali everything I've bought this spring, like normal, is out of the fucking roof high. Fucking garden plants at lowes is all over $6. Im not talking about 1' plus plants but the little 4 inch plants are $6.

My local greenhouse picked the wrong year to retire and sell out. Mulch is the only thing that hasn't gone insane.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
I listened to this entire thing when it first came out and that’s when I realized how committed Lin was to the overall effort.

He’s using the egregious assaults on HIM as both an opportunity to make them look like the hypocrites they are, while also showing the parallels with overall political agendas and corruption. FVCKING BRILLIANT!
Dean Cox....' We're going to wrap up now.' - After Lin Wood spends 20 minutes destroying her. It's amazing how fast Dems fall apart when presented with facts.

9Mounties07

Elite

Hell yea. Loved it

Viking

Legendary
Founder

The final push. Don’t give in. These people are sick. I was talking to a guy I know as a Patriot from way back. He is Stuck in Seattle working for an IP base switching company from England that got bought out by a major US software company. Anyway, he has had it with everything ‘woke’. On this call he Is railing on Fauci, Gates, CDC, China, Wuhan lab, and the whole Covid scam. I finally go off on vaccines and he gets real quiet. Then says he and his whole family got it. I mean I went all in on nanobots. Hydrogel, matrix-m. mRNA, all of it. It got quiet and I said ‘ but I am sure ya’ll be ok’ but I think we both knew he screwed up. Craziness! SKOL!

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
The final push. Don’t give in. These people are sick. I was talking to a guy I know as a Patriot from way back. He is Stuck in Seattle working for an IP base switching company from England that got bought out by a major US software company. Anyway, he has had it with everything ‘woke’. On this call he Is railing on Fauci, Gates, CDC, China, Wuhan lab, and the whole Covid scam. I finally go off on vaccines and he gets real quiet. Then says he and his whole family got it. I mean I went all in on nanobots. Hydrogel, matrix-m. mRNA, all of it. It got quiet and I said ‘ but I am sure ya’ll be ok’ but I think we both knew he screwed up. Craziness! SKOL!

My brother (cop) & sister in law (nurse practitioner) both got it, so did my wife's sisters husband & both her parents, my aunt, and my best friend. I got my wife to not trust it & avoid, but she doesn't know the depths of it....just deaths & women having fucked up periods. She hates me going on rabbit hole dives about "those lizard people/Trump delusion"

Last year, my best friend and I both agreed that if they made a hasty vaccine....we'd both wait minimum 5 years before considering. This is way before I got red pill enima'd to the max. Just logical thinking. He ended up getting it because "it was available and he's considered overweight".

I'm just praying for the best, that maybe they got slipped some placebo or benign substance. Gonna be a fucked up period if people start dying en masse. Can't stress about it though. That's a never ending spiral of fear to get caught up in.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
My brother (cop) & sister in law (nurse practitioner) both got it, so did my wife's sisters husband & both her parents, my aunt, and my best friend. I got my wife to not trust it & avoid, but she doesn't know the depths of it....just deaths & women having fucked up periods. She hates me going on rabbit hole dives about "those lizard people/Trump delusion"

Last year, my best friend and I both agreed that if they made a hasty vaccine....we'd both wait minimum 5 years before considering. This is way before I got red pill enima'd to the max. Just logical thinking. He ended up getting it because "it was available and he's considered overweight".

I'm just praying for the best, that maybe they got slipped some placebo or benign substance. Gonna be a fucked up period if people start dying en masse. Can't stress about it though. That's a never ending spiral of fear to get caught up in.
I’m not happy my 23 year old daughter got the Pfizer vaccine. But you are right you can’t stress on it as you just have to hope for the best. Peer pressure is real. I was labeled a nonconformist and a freethinker since 3rd grade,Back when teachers wanted critical thinkers and encouraged it. I always thought all my kids would be the same and learn from my example. Seems that was incorrect thinking. They aren’t and this generation especially is susceptible to peer pressure and group think. Your fighting a complete system of control. Hard to fight when it permeates every facet of so called society. Stay free thinking!! Skol!

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Is there an epidemic of 2-11 year old dying in this country now? I mean what in the heck is going on people? Watch the mindless run to waiting queues to shoot healthy little humans full of Fauci poison. IPET goats all of them.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That moron acted like my Mom's CPA did today because neither of us were wearing masks in Mom's house when she showed up. Mom told her we would put on masks notwithstanding I had Wuhan Charlie and Mom had the vaccinations. She turned around and walked away saying, "I'm leaving--you have already exposed me." I told Mom to fire the bitch and get someone else if she was that woke.

Top Bottom